• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the Phuket Femboys?

My travel plans are changed.
    I am going to Patonng Beach, Phuket
    instead of BKK in September.
    Where can i find the femiboys in Patong?

It's not a huge scene down there so i expect you'll find them along with the rest...

Maybe at C&D's

Check the Phuket section
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

The femboys hang around in the gay area not to far from Patong beach. The names escapes me but when i was there i see plenty...Just Search the Phuket Forum

Its a cluster of gay bars and behind is a block where they all live.. so a short time cost nothing

As it happens with the demise of Sunee Plaza RIP i might just go back to to Phuket. bout time..

TC

Comment

I think its called Paradise Mansions or Plaza... fuck me .. im not getting any older but my brain sure is...

The Femboys usually appear in the , what was, nightly miss world contests . Some of the best tallent i ever see down there..

make sure you report back and let us know..

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jul. 24 2009,20:44) As it happens with the demise of Sunee Plaza RIP i might just go back to to Phuket. bout time..

TC
          Have I missed something on the forum, or are you referring to Sunee as it was a year or so ago.  

Comment

paradise complex

steviep

Comment

There are a few ladyboy shows in the Paradise Complex, where there are also boys in white undies. The ladyboys at these shows tend to be flat chested and advertise their show outside the bar soi so you can get their numbers and chat them up outside.

Inside the customers are mostly and are there to sit with boys in white undies during the show. The ladyboys don't go with farangs that often due to lack of interest among the gays.

Comment

You can find everywhere..Paradise complex is a top but look around in the town..you will not need glasses...
                I apologize for my English..

Comment

femboys can be found :
                  Paradise complex (Tangmo cabaret etc.)
                  Tiger Beer Bar complex ( see pics of Orange from Cowboy Bar) in many of the beer bars they have one or two lady/femboys.
                  Late at night on Bangla Road there are all those who dont (or cannot) work in the bars due to several reasons ( age, blacklistedetc)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X