X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest cock in C&D Patong?

Hi, what is for you the biggest cock in C&D in Phuket? Last year i try Oh and have a nice cock!! My friend a night try Ae and say to me that have a large cock and now you help me for find the biggest cock in C&D many thanks and bye bye

(jo712 @ Sep. 10 2009,02:47) and now you help me for find the biggest cock in C&D many thanks and bye bye    
    Are the ladyboys there only dicks on legs for you? Your guess is wrong btw

...but I know who the biggest prick is!
    Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Yeah paradise Juggler... you see the biggest prick in the mirror every morning...

Have you ever posted a replyv that was not abusive or taking the piss? Have you ever offered something possitive to this forum?

THis question has been asked at about every other venue in LOS. I agree it's a question that grates on my nerves too. But is it necesary to abuse the bloke?
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

you tell em fox mister
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I agree Foxee- it is a 'bone' question. For jo712 please conduct your OWN research, why should we fund your quest to the 'top' so you can save money 'on the way up'. Is that PC enough Foxee?  

PS- if i hadn't been attending my anger manangement sessions my reply would have been 'Normally the person asking the question'
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Sep. 10 2009,13:38) I agree Foxee- it is a 'bone' question. For jo712 please conduct your OWN research, why should we fund your quest to the 'top' so you can save money 'on the way up'. Is that PC enough Foxee?  

PS- if i hadn't been attending my anger manangement sessions my reply would have been 'Normally the person asking the question'  
            Strange answers.

The forum should be about exchanging information and being helpful, rather than seeing who can turn out the most sarcastic remarks.

This is a legitmate question for the forum and deserves a courteous answer, especially since the guy was doing his own research.

Comment

We need to send Juri to Phuket

Comment

If Juri can't do the trip, I'm willing to take his place.

Cheers,
                HighHeelLover

Comment

Yes, but I don't recall many photos from you HHL - and your trip reports (such as they are) mainly refer to the size of your own  

So we'll stick with Juri, thx!  
                  TT

Comment

(joel-1947 @ Nov. 16 2009,13:32)
                    (Ivor Biggun @ Sep. 10 2009,13:38) I agree Foxee- it is a 'bone' question. For jo712 please conduct your OWN research, why should we fund your quest to the 'top' so you can save money 'on the way up'. Is that PC enough Foxee?  

Strange answers.

The forum should be about exchanging information and being helpful, rather than seeing who can turn out the most sarcastic remarks.

This is a legitmate question for the forum and deserves a courteous answer, especially since the guy was doing his own research.
                    Sorry, but you're missing the point. The best way for him to find out is go there, have fun and find things out for himself. Why should my experiences and barfines allow someone else to cut to the chase. As pointed out above, there's more to them than just a cock- is size that improtant? Quality, not quantity is always the best way ahead.  

PS- if you think my comment was sarcastic try some of my other stuff  

PPS- well done for re-opening an old thread in which the Op hasn't bothered to reply since Sept ( Now THAT's sarcastic )

Comment

(TTChang @ Nov. 16 2009,20:31) Yes, but I don't recall many photos from you HHL - and your trip reports (such as they are) mainly refer to the size of your own  

So we'll stick with Juri, thx!  
                      OUCH!!!

Excuse me for making a comment!

Comment

I don't really want to know how big Juri is!!!

Comment

There was a guy arrived in the bar late last night, who was obsessed with the size of everybody's cock. I'm wondering if he is the author of this thread. He didn't want to talk to me, so its only a guess.
                          He bought a single drink, 1 ladydrink, and in the end made a hasty decision on his barfine - i wonder what he thought! But i'm not saying who he took!
                          Frankly, he's the sort of bloke who manages to piss a lot of people off. It'll be interesting to see if he returns.
                          Let's see if he responds on here!
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com
                          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

What did you reply when he asked how big you, Thedeano and Batman were? Well you did say everyone 5555555555

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Nov. 17 2009,13:51) There was a guy arrived in the bar late last night, who was obsessed with the size of everybody's cock. I'm wondering if he is the author of this thread. He didn't want to talk to me, so its only a guess.
                              He bought a single drink, 1 ladydrink, and in the end made a hasty decision on his barfine - i wonder what he thought! But i'm not saying who he took!
                              Frankly, he's the sort of bloke who manages to piss a lot of people off. It'll be interesting to see if he returns.
                              Let's see if he responds on here!
                              My bet is C or Kitti!
                              "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

Working...
                              X