X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No Hassle" Pubs in Phuket?

Any of the locals have suggestions for a pub in Patong that is a no/low hassle (from the girls) pub that you lucky local expats favor? You know, fair priced drinks & a good burger or pub curry or whatever away from the carnival.

offshore bar up nania rd.
    great breakfast to, just a bar with sport on tv and a pool table.

stevie

Comment

From experience I'd personally recommend either Scruffy Murphy's on Bangla Road or Mai Thai Bar on Soi Eric.
      There are BGs at MTB but the hassle factor is pretty low, particularly if you make it pretty clear that you're not interested
      http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

i mentioned offshore bar up nanai rd as a difference to any bars down bangla.
        i can say maui thai bar in soi eric is ok, i normally have to visit there as they did have a live cam working from there and the kids at home use to like me waving at them as they sent me text messages lol

steviep

Comment

The Islander in the soi opposite soi Sea Dragon has good farang food and can watch the sport on tv with no hassles.

Sheila's or The Yorkshire Hotel or Summer Breeze, all in soi sansabai, opposite soi Bangla, have good food, sport on tv, and no girly hassle.
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Pirates Bar, on the corner Soi Crocodile and Bangla Road on the 2nd floor above Tequila Bar. Different owner then downstairs. Only GG no ladyboys upstairs but best overview of the action downstairs. Observe from upstairs before you close in for the kill downstairs ;-)
            Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

yeah, but no food, too much gg hassle, and doesn't have the same class as C & Ds. Forget this one. Paradise is obviously just a voyeur who doesn't like to spend on food either.
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Jimbo that's right there is no food upstairs, I didn't see this El_hefe.

But the rest of your answer......

......you dont know me so better dont judge me!
                Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Two Black Sheep
                  http://www.twoblacksheep.net
                  Mister Arse

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Sep. 20 2009,09:27) The Islander in the soi opposite soi Sea Dragon has good farang food and can watch the sport on tv with no hassles.

Thanx for reminding about that place jimbo, remember going there a few times pre-tsunami and pre-ladyboy days with friends and really enjoyed it  
                    Now I can watch the Man United games there on the 26th and 28th of Dec  
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

dont think your make the game on 26th DD,
                      jimbos bash then and if like last year, it will be a crazy night and besides, the girls wont let you leave

steviep

Comment

(parada @ Sep. 21 2009,20:04)     dont think your make the game on 26th DD,
                        jimbos bash then and if like last year,  it will be a crazy night and besides, the girls wont let you leave  

steviep
                         Im hoping its an early kick-off in the UK so I can watch it first before jimbo's bash  

And my "Darling" Sonya seems to be a quite an understanding lady    

Comment

I've just been down and pre-booked her barfine for the 26th
                          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Sep. 22 2009,00:51)
                            (jimbo34 @ Sep. 20 2009,09:27) The Islander in the soi opposite soi Sea Dragon has good farang food and can watch the sport on tv with no hassles.

Thanx for reminding about that place jimbo, remember going there a few times pre-tsunami and pre-ladyboy days with friends and really enjoyed it  
                            Now I can watch the Man United games there on the 26th and 28th of Dec  
                            Er, no Dave - you're busy on the 26th, i'm afraid!
                            Its my party, man!
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Sep. 22 2009,07:41) I've just been down and pre-booked her barfine for the 26th

Comment

Working...
                              X