Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No complaints about the flash here then!!
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

The flash is fine.

What would be better is if Donut did some flashing herself.
      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Holy ship Donut is flipping awesome
        What an outfit
        And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Thanks we owe you

Comment

She looked even better in person than in these pics, believe me!

I just kept imagining tho all the trouble she must have lacing, tying & fastening everything together putting on that outfit.... hopefully it comes off quicker!!

Comment

A couple more from last night
              Attached Files

Comment

Superstar in the making that one - sweet girl, demon pool player.
                "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

She's gonna have an arse like a cave at the moment the amount of action she's been getting A genuinely nice person though

Comment

Eric, you make anyone look a demon pool player, lol!
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com
                    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Hey we all have a role in life - mine is to prop up the bar, drink JW, buy lady drinks and admire the view - a man must know his limitations.

Give my regards to Nick when you see him.
                      "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

It seemed a shame not to add these to the collection
                        Attached Files

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 29 2009,00:14) She's gonna have an arse like a cave at the moment the amount of action she's been getting   A genuinely nice person though
                          either that.......

or a dick like a peeled tomato....
                          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

She is amazingly beautiful, and I'm sure a hit with the customers.

I'm praying she doesn't piss-off anytime soon. There is a very good collection of girls there at the moment, (Sonya, Bombay, Ae, Seeya (among others) so having another superstar simply adds up to some great quality at C & D's.
                            Please keep them coming.
                            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(tomscam @ Oct. 30 2009,16:07) She is amazingly beautiful, and I'm sure a hit with the customers.

I'm praying she doesn't piss-off anytime soon. There is a very good collection of girls there at the moment, (Sonya, Bombay, Ae, Seeya (among others) so having another superstar simply adds up to some great quality at C & D's.
                              Please keep them coming.
                              No doubt! even if the legendary Ae and the minx Sonya are gone, there are so many hotties in line. Donut, Nicole, Kitti, or Jimbo in a wig,

Don't be afraid Jimbo has been barfine before, I heard. lol

Comment

I'm not sure where the tail ended but I'm sure someone found out
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X