Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics but she does looks better in the fuck-me boots.

(I'm a sucker for a LB with the "slut" look)
    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

I know we shouldn't cross-post pics but I was going back through the C&D thread and couldn't resist this post from Jimbo on 29 May 2009.

"This is newbie Donut. 19 years old and fresh in from Khon Khaen. I just hope a customer takes her before too long, as this is certainly one i'd like to keep. "
      Attached Files
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Superfox

In my mind it's a mix of attraction and envy but totally impressed either way
        And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Great find, Ivor. Hasn't she come on in the last 5 months? What a girl - one of my all-time faves.
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

I know this thread has notbeen active in a while Ivor, soooo, I thought I would drop a few pics in an attempt to bring it back to life. Every once in a while I will see Donut sans make up when skyping with other girls. Anyway, thanks for giving us a photo history of her! Here is a few from my collection!

Johnny
            Attached Files
            Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

thanks Diver i'm a big fan

(from afar, unfortunately )

Comment

Yep a great gal for sure
                Attached Files

Comment

I was waiting for you to chime in Foggy!!! You're her biggest fan for sure.

Comment

I was trying to keep it quiet..
                    and u know why Steff... cheers mate

Comment

(Rocket J. Squirrel @ Aug. 15 2010,11:36) thanks Diver i'm a big fan

(from afar, unfortunately   )
                      Rockey, since you are a flying squirel... The real reality is it appears that both of us are stuck with the same problem. Distance and time. To long of a distance and two little time! Still I am always looking for a way to get back! All the best

Johnny

Comment

I keep trying and trying!  I like to go for long trips (2+ months) if possible when it is cold in the States.  Sometimes I am able to do it, sometimes it just doesn't work out     I'm not gonna give up though Diver  
                        Hope we're not fighting over Donut when we do finally meet     I may have to plan Patong around you and Foggy   (although it is possible that one or two of the others at Jimbo's could satisfy in a pinch)

RJS

Comment

Rockey do not fret! My allegience is to another if you haven't figured that out by now. However I will do my best to still take some pics of Donut as she is very beautiful! Lets face it I love the girls at C&D's! Beer is on me when we get together!

Comment

Yes, one night at C&D's BEER was on me also. All night in fact. One great, terrific bundle of fun.

Comment

(johnnydiver @ Aug. 21 2010,05:50) Rockey do not fret!  My allegience is to another if you haven't figured that out by now.  However I will do my best to still take some pics of Donut as she is very beautiful!  Lets face it I love the girls at C&D's!  Beer is on me when we get together!
                              It all sounds good my friend

Comment

yep beer was on me and i was in beer one night as well.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                                General George Patton Jr

Comment

Working...
                                X