X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentlemen,

These are wonderful photos. Does anyone, however, have any photos of Dear Donut "in action," so to speak?
    Best to all,

Ladyboy_Floyd

Comment

Sorry Floyd, I do not! I understand that she is a sweetheart though.. I am sure that someone there does.
      Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Just checking out my photos of last year. * *
        4th of July to be precise as it was KL's birthday and Snicks independence day parties *

Donut was my choice of 'friend' for the evenings and what a gal * *
        Attached Files

Comment

Love the middle pic on the beach!
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

..yeah what beach was that foggy?
            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Thank you Foggy for the additions! Damn she is hot!

Comment

Not sure of the name but she took me there and it was 30 minutes north of Patong. Sorry cant be any more help
                We had to walk down to it from the hills and then be scutinised by the farangs and their bag a spuds ( wifes/GFs' ) while doing the Donut photo shoot

Comment

more Donut on the beach photo shoot shot stuff * *

doing my nut with Donut
                  *woops never mind....
                  Im all Donutted out now thats all there is ... for the forum that is
                  Attached Files

Comment

Superb snaps there Foggy What a bod that gal has.

Comment

Thx mate but its easy when u have a natural born poser

Comment

this is a very deceiving post..
                        till now I was convinced she was only in love with me
                        no more life without ladyboys

Comment

you like donut on the beach.......
                          Attached Files

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                          General George Patton Jr

Comment

(Foggy @ Feb. 28 2011,21:15) Thx mate but its easy when u have a natural born poser  
                            Yes, Donut is a great poser, as are so many LBs, they are natural models.

The only times I saw Donut was when she was holidaying in Pattaya with her sponsor & I was amazed what a tall, striking girl she was. She really looked magnificent striding down WS in her tight fitting, slinky gear.

And another thing that helped make Foggy's photos superb is the fantastic performance of the little sensor in his compact Casio camera. More than just the sensor is the performance of the camera in generating such well balanced J-PEGS.

Usually I wouldn't expect anything special from a P&S camera but looking at this photo below, I am amazed that Foggy can get such a shot while shooting into the sun. Correct exposure for such a shot can test the capablities of the best DSLR's, this Casio has managed to save detail on Donut's back, most cameras would render her in silhouette.

The blown highlights where the sun hits the water are very effective, the clouds have reproduced perfectly.. um, better than expected & the colours are good, I would have thought this pic came from something a little more sophisticated.

Come on Foggy, please tell me, did you give the shot some post-production by any chance?
                            Attached Files
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Foggy! Thank you for the great shots and Pac great eye for composition and their discussion! Me, Nicole is in my heart but I will take a dozen of these carmel cream Donuts please!

Comment

Ok Paccers Ive been twigged, the Casio did need replacing and Photoshop helped out a little

My new S95 is a dream though

Comment

Working...
                                X