X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donut anyone?

It seemed a shame not to share the phots of one of C&D's most bubbly personalities.
    Attached Files
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Well done Ivor for starting new threads featuring some of C & Ds girls.
    This one is one of the sweetest LBs i've ever come across, and is rapidly becoming one of our stars.
    I love this girl!
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

i want to love her

stevie

Comment

The obvious would be to say I want to fill her hole. I want to do that and all kinds of filthy things with this budding star "Class of 09" hopefully we can track her progress on this thread for a long time to come.

Oh that sweet Donut.   Just makes ya wanna chew those little pleather shorts right off her little ass.

Comment

Well done Ivor
          Donut is an absolute beauty!
          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

I love Donut. Thanks for these. The night I came to C&D's I did feel that she was the star of the show, aside from Ningnong
            And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

A few more from last week. It was actually her idea to have a webpage and it seemed churlish to refuse!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Churlish, huh. I had to look that one up

F'n awesome, Donut

Wish I brought my camera last weekend

And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I'm very erudite at times!!!

Comment

Great photos - and congrats Ivor on keeping the C&D lovelies on our screens
                    TT

Comment

She deserves her own page. She's a hottie!
                      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

You'll be hittin that soon enough eh?

I've read nothing but good things about this little lamb.

Comment

she's a crap shag, a miserable lady, drinks like a fish and doesn't speak any English.

Well it was worth a try to keep you lot away from her

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Oct. 17 2009,14:59) Well done Ivor for starting new threads featuring some of C & Ds girls.
                            [/B]This one is one of the sweetest LBs i've ever come across[B], and is rapidly becoming one of our stars.
                            I love this girl!
                            I REALLY wish you'd phrased that differently- too much information!!!

Comment

Can we do requests for a photo op of personal faves at C&D?

If so I would nominate Nicole - marriage material.
                              "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

Working...
                              X