• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Marines Land In Phuket

Sailor influx prompts Phuket ladyboy crackdown

About 3,000 US marines will be sailing into Phuket
    this week aboard the USS Bonhomme.

PHUKET: -- In advance of the arrival of two more US Navy ships full of marines ready for R&R in Phuket this week, Kathu Police are cracking down on criminal gangs of ladyboys.

Kathu Police Commander Grissak Songmoonnark said last time a large contingent of US Navy sailors were in Phuket around 80 ladyboys were arrested for petty crime.

About half of them came to the island from Pattaya with the intention of robbing the Americans, Col Grissak said.

Police would be checking their ID and employment cards, he said. Those who didn€™t have the right papers €œwould have problems€.

Tomorrow, 300 US Navy Marines will arrive aboard the USS Ingraham.

On Thursday they will be joined by around 3,000 more aboard the USS Bonhomme Richard.

The crew have been training in East Timor and have been on board their ship for the past month in advance of their Phuket visit.

Douglas H Robinson, chief of Naval Security Force Protection Detachment, met with Col Grissak and representatives from around 60 Patong businesses in Kathu Police Station to discuss the upcoming visit.

Only 2,500 marines would be allowed off the ships on any given day, Mr Robinson said.

-- Phuket Gazette 2009-10-27

There were a lot of new faces around the last time a couple of ships were in, very little reported trouble though. C&D have taken advice and they have 'staff passes' for when they go off on food and comfort breaks to save any hassle from the cops.
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

PHUKET: In advance of the arrival of two more US Navy ships full of marines ready for R&R in Phuket this week, Kathu Police are cracking down on criminal gangs of ladyboys.

Kathu Police Commander Grissak Songmoonnark said last time a large contingent of US Navy sailors were in Phuket around 80 ladyboys were arrested for petty crime.

About half of them came to the island from Pattaya with the intention of robbing the Americans, Col Grissak said.

Police would be checking their ID and employment cards, he said. Those who didn€™t have the right papers €œwould have problems€.

Tomorrow, 300 US Navy Marines will arrive aboard the USS Ingraham.

On Thursday they will be joined by around 3,000 more aboard the USS Bonhomme Richard.

The crew have been training in East Timor and have been on board their ship for the past month in advance of their Phuket visit.

Douglas H Robinson, chief of Naval Security Force Protection Detachment, met with Col Grissak and representatives from around 60 Patong businesses in Kathu Police Station to discuss the upcoming visit.

Only 2,500 marines would be allowed off the ships on any given day, Mr Robinson said.

Comment

Plenty of marines in Angeles City when I was there. Just got back to Bangkok today from 10 days there.

Comment

US Marines No Ladyboy will be safe then
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I always wonder how many of them lose their lb virginity. I wonder if Sonya got her a jarhead.

Comment

all the "nice" girls like a sailor
              robbo

Comment

I hope the heck that somebody told them to stay off the jetskis. Staying off the ladyboys is regulations.

Comment

what about the ladyboys that are on jetskis? hello sailor
                  robbo

Comment

Topics merged

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

its raining men hallelujah
                      You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

and LBs , apparently
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

That's a whole lotta seamen hitting town....

Comment

Three ship calls ago the Phuket Gazette Headline was 'Patong awash with American Seamen'
                            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

who is the victim?? LB or marine ??..
                              I apologize for my English..

Comment

Working...
                              X