Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ae (Cocktails & Dreams) ...and Tony!

Guys,

Some of you may have been wondering what happened to this thread ?

I requested the moderators to delete it.  In a nutshell, it has to do to with a conversation I had with Ae after she read the thread and she demanded I get it deleted it.

Right now, I'm not going to say much until I think things through and get advice about what should and shouldn't post here.
    Or whether I should just let it all I go?.

I am not going to act hastily.  Thanks for the guys who have sent me supportive PM's and have made me become "tougher".  I really acppreciate that.

(tony.75 @ Oct. 28 2009,08:03) Some of you may have been wondering what happened to this thread ?

I requested the moderators to delete it.  In a nutshell, it has to do to with a conversation I had with Ae after she read the thread and she demanded I get it deleted it.

So whats the purpose of this thread?

22 posts Tony and this is the only post you have to show for it?

...and here I thought they removed it because they figured out you were an attention seeking fraudster.

If you took the trouble to have them to delete it because Ae alledgedly read you blubbering about her, then why start it again under the same name?  Why don't you just go to her Miss Patong thread, where all the other guys who make there claims on her or slag her posted?

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=23255

You want to be her lover? I want to be her agent, not that she needs one. she is doing pretty good lining up guys to send her money, even if youre not one of them.

Comment

and why the need to make up millions of other user names? .  Like I said I am not going to act and post any evidence just yet.  I will first seek advice from some board members that I trust via PM or this thread.

I've got an 85mb zip file of all interesting emails/photos that I may share one day.  But thinking before I leap is important.

Comment

Ok, Tony the totally new guy to the forum?

You spoke about Jimbo before and maybe you will listen to some advice from his site before some cybor phsycologist who PM you?

Many words of wisdom in this:

http://www.cocktailsanddreamsphuket.....php?gruppe=10

Especially this one:

Five. If you start to become girlfriend-boyfriend be prepared that she will continue with one or more other men. This is her only security as in more cases than not, the Farang who has been promising his undying love and a home in the country all of a sudden dumps her for a newer model. She has been lied-to many times so she has to get smarter and tougher until she can be sure that he is going to really take care of her. Initially, at least, most men are loathe to provide a substantial monthly income to someone they hardly know or trust. So she keeps two or three income streams open for the time being. She has to because of...

Comment

(Quahog @ Oct. 28 2009,08:20) ...and here I thought they removed it because they figured out you were an attention seeking fraudster.
          Interesting allegation coming from Boarhog/Quahog et al the epitome of attention seeking fraudsters.

Comment

(Keyser Soze @ Oct. 28 2009,09:20)
            (Quahog @ Oct. 28 2009,08:20) ...and here I thought they removed it because they figured out you were an attention seeking fraudster.
            Interesting allegation coming from Boarhog/Quahog et al the epitome of attention seeking fraudsters.
            Ahem, Who you crappin? I haven't hid my identies, thats why even a dip shit like you knows in the first place.  Whats your other ID? Kevin Spacey?

Kaiser how many posts are you up to...with this ID I mean.  I think most of yours have been deleted....poof your gone.

Comment

(Quahog @ Oct. 28 2009,10:35)
              (Keyser Soze @ Oct. 28 2009,09:20)
              Ahem, Who you crappin? I haven't hid my identies [sic], thats [sic] why even a dip shit like you knows in the first place.  Whats your other ID? Kevin Spacey?

Kaiser how many posts are you up to...with this ID I mean.  I think most of yours have been deleted....poof your [sic] gone.
              You're putting words in Keysers mouth Boarhog/Quahog/et al.

I never said you were hiding behind your identities.  I know all of your many identities.

I only claimed the obvious.  That you are an attention seeking fraudster.  

Unlike you I'm not counting posts and I'm very sorry but only the Mods can make me go poof.  Perhaps you should chat with them.

Comment

(Keyser Soze @ Oct. 28 2009,11:13) I only claimed the obvious.  That you are an attention seeking fraudster.  

That means a lot coming from you.  

You couldn't take something clever from your little fiction movie to say, so you used something I said in relation to the OP. Speaking of the orginal post, do you have anything to bring to the conversation about Tony and Ae. I'm sure people would love to hear a newbie perspective.

I suspect that you have nothing. No rap, no clue, nonsense.  You're in luck as Torurot lets your types flourish in this forum. Very cyber warrior friendly for the new registrant flamers like yourself.

Comment

Nope.  Sorry, I have no advice for Tony and his love.   That's your job.

And just like that, poof, I'm gone.   But I'll pop up again, never fear.

BTW,  I have it on good authority that there are some gay BMs around.  
                  You might want to go take a shower and climb under the covers for a while.

Comment

Tony

>>I've got an 85mb zip file of all interesting emails/photos that I may share one day. But thinking before I leap is important>>

Is Vengeance yours to give? Think very hard before you publicly post pictures or lots of critical material on your Ex. They are private between you. That's my opinion.

Best move on with your hard earned lesson, and have some fun next time you are there.

Comment

(Torurot @ Oct. 28 2009,12:17) Is Vengeance yours to give?  Think very hard before you publicly post pictures or lots of critical material on your Ex.

Who said Ae was his ex? You writing her off?

[redacted conspiracy theory]

Comment

don't bother.
                        looks like a battle of new forum accounts.

Comment

The ignore button is great friend at times like these...and good luck Tony.
                          "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

Fuck I am sick of you children spoiling every fucking thread with your constant bickering and cat fighting. It's like it's always about fucking you, isn't it, you twats?

MODERATORS! Can you bar these fucking prats?

You are supposedly grown men! You should be fucking ashamed of your purile, egotistical pissing contests...

Jesus you wonder why I bar 99% of the expats I meet living in Thailand? Its because they are brain dead, self centred, oxygen thieves with no life, no direction and no bloody hope like you cunts.

Now fuck off elsewhere.

(NOTE: I hope I am reasonably clear who the culprits are I am referring to: and its not the OP or the resonable and rational contributors above either.)
                            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(Torurot @ Oct. 28 2009,12:17) Tony

>>I've got an 85mb zip file of all interesting emails/photos that I may share one day.  But thinking before I leap is important>>

Is Vengeance yours to give?  Think very hard before you publicly post pictures or lots of critical material on your Ex. They are private between you.  That's my opinion.

Best move on with your hard earned lesson, and have some fun next time you are there.  
                              Ericthehalfabee,
                              f0xxee,
                              Torurot

thanks for your mature responses.

Tourout,

As I said earlier in the previously deleted thread, I met her in Feb 2009 then I had to go back to farang land to progress with my career and began to support her financially as much as I could.  Spoke everyday over the phone until I came back to see her in october 2009 (around 3 weeks ago).  She had always been against "forum" guys and I never participated in any discussions.  I read things about what she had done as a lurker on this forum and lb69 but when I questioned her, she said "these guy all talk bullshit"....and I believed that.  

All I can say torurot, is the 85mb zip file of evidence is not about Vengenance.  I have been deeply cut by her lies, and the evidence is not only about what has gone on between me and her.....it also has to do with the other guys she has just played with as well.  These are the guys that I actually feel for.

Still thinking and trying to let go of the bitterness....but in time I will try and see if I can get some respected board members to give some more input before I take any leaps I might regret later.  think before you leap as they say.

also, you might see another thread on lb69 forum pop up because I know some guys there don't read this forum.....

Comment

Working...
                              X