Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Ozzie was quite right to complain. Its something we've tried hard to stamp out - this business of grabbing a ladydrink, seeing another, possibly more likely candidate for a barfine, and rushing away from the first guy. Nothing makes me see red more than this. I fined Ae 200Bt, with the promise that next time it'll cost her 2,000Bt! They only learn when you hit them in their pocket!
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

(Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 14 2009,17:00) Some guys....when a similar thing happened to me (though not with Ae) with one of the C&D stars she wandered past and I told her that she'd broken my heart by not finishing the drink I'd bought - she giggled and had another and we spent the rest of the week together.

You slide a lot farther on bullshit than you do on sandpaper grasshopper.
      Sorry your point is? You saying I should have just let it go as hey what the heck it was only 140 baht right?

The girls would love you guys like you who can be played for a fool and keep coming back for seconds.

Comment

(Ozzie @ Nov. 14 2009,17:42)
        (Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 14 2009,17:00) Some guys....when a similar thing happened to me (though not with Ae) with one of the C&D stars she wandered past and I told her that she'd broken my heart by not finishing the drink I'd bought - she giggled and had another and we spent the rest of the week together.

Sorry your point is? You saying I should have just let it go as hey what the heck it was only 140 baht right?

The girls would love you guys like you who can be played for a fool and keep coming back for seconds.

Not really - they just prefer to spend their time with people who aren't cheap arseholes who have to go running to the management to get a $5.00 refund.

If you can't afford to play the game and couldn't be bothered to learn the rules stay at home.
        "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

(Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 14 2009,21:02) Not really - they just prefer to spend their time with people who aren't cheap arseholes who have to go running to the management to get a $5.00 refund.

If you can't afford to play the game and couldn't be bothered to learn the rules stay at home.
          Damn I have been found out by eric the half wit  

What will I do now that everyone knows I am a cheap charlie?

Pretty obvious by your replies who is unaware of the rules of the game and likes being played.

Comment

And Australians think Poms whine...but easy solution, use the ignore button, I know I will.

Comment

Is this the Aussie bashing thread because I thought we were talking about Ae?

How about we all stay on topic and quit the crap.
              dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 14 2009,21:53) And Australians think Poms whine...but easy solution, use the ignore button, I know I will.
                Your so witty!

How do I retort a brilliant come back like that

Comment

Ozzie may be many things to many people but one thing he is NOT to anyone is a cheap skate.
                  If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

(Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 14 2009,14:00) Some guys....when a similar thing happened to me (though not with Ae) with one of the C&D stars she wandered past and I told her that she'd broken my heart by not finishing the drink I'd bought - she giggled and had another and we spent the rest of the week together.

So after someone has taken your money and then publicly spurned your company, you have discovered the secret of being able to sweet talk them once again into taking your money?

In order for you to be allowed to spend time with them?

Comment

• He didn't buy ME a drink last nite the cheap cnut (mind you I wasn't in there!!)
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (perth_couple @ Nov. 14 2009,20:36)
                        (Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 14 2009,14:00) Some guys....when a similar thing happened to me (though not with Ae) with one of the C&D stars she wandered past and I told her that she'd broken my heart by not finishing the drink I'd bought - she giggled and had another and we spent the rest of the week together.

So after someone has taken your money and then publicly  spurned your company, you have discovered the secret of being able to sweet talk them once again into taking your money?

In order for you to be allowed to spend time with them?
                        Actually if I had an ounce of introspection I'd ask myself why exactly have I been spurned and ignored - am I complete cunt, do I have bad breath, is it my cheap aftershave and my crappy attitude?

If it wasn't any of these things then I'd grow a set of balls and go and ask Ae myself how come she didn't finish the drink I'd bought her.

I'd cringe in embarrassment if it became public knowledge that I had to run to the management to get my £3 back because a LB thought I wasn't worth talking to because I was an obvious arsehole.

Comment

• (Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 14 2009,23:49) Actually if I had an ounce of introspection I'd ask myself why exactly have I been spurned and ignored - am I  complete cunt, do I have bad breath, is it my cheap aftershave and my crappy attitude?

If it wasn't any of these things then I'd grow a set of balls and go and ask Ae myself how come she didn't finish the drink I'd bought her.

I'd cringe in embarrassment if it became public knowledge that I had to run to the management to get my £3 back because a LB thought I wasn't worth talking to because I was an obvious arsehole.
                          What happened to the ignore button?

Maybe if you had spent more than 2 minutes in Thailand you would understand why.

The girls can see an easy mark like you from 100 paces.

Hey here is an idea why didn't I just bar fine her take her back to the room and see if she could finish the job by sleeping then wake up in the morning ask to leave and without performing at all expect to be paid for long time.

Why because I don't have to as they have idiots like you to pay them for nothing it seems.

Comment

• Hey Eric,
                                           Its got nothing to do with being a cheap Charlie ,

More about common decency and respect....

If you buy a drink for some body and they dont have the courtesy to spend  a few minutes with you......well.....

as they say...

Ignorance is Bliss....

and you seem to be an expert on that subject Eric......

Comment

• Doitrong - as I said, one should ask oneself why a girl doesn't want spend 15 minutes with you.

You're a customer? I assume that you might barfine someone from the bar that night? So why is it she prefers not to be around you?

Someone like Ae certainly doesn't need that 50 Baht she'll get for the drink so perhaps you actually have to work at snagging her.

Well not actually work - just have some basic social skills and not live in a basement somewhere with Mom.

Comment

• (Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 15 2009,18:28) Doitrong - as I said, one should ask oneself why a girl doesn't want spend 15 minutes with you.

You're a customer? I assume that you might barfine someone from the bar that night? So why is it she prefers not to be around you?

Someone like Ae certainly doesn't need that 50 Baht she'll get for the drink so perhaps you actually have to work at snagging her.

Well not actually work - just have some basic social skills and not live in a basement somewhere with Mom.
                                I think you have things the wrong way around. I should not have to work to get her to go with me rather she should have to work to get me to take her.

If my social skills, grooming or body odour were not up to par then I would suggest I would get the same treatment from other girls in the bar but rather than not wanting to sit with me they were lining up to do so.

I was wrong your not a half wit you are completely without any wit at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X