Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crackdowns on Phuket ladyboys...

Sailor influx prompts Phuket ladyboy crackdown

About 3,000 US marines will be sailing into Phuket this week aboard the USS Bonhomme.

PHUKET: In advance of the arrival of two more US Navy ships full of marines ready for R&R in Phuket this week, Kathu Police are cracking down on criminal gangs of ladyboys.

Kathu Police Commander Grissak Songmoonnark said last time a large contingent of US Navy sailors were in Phuket around 80 ladyboys were arrested for petty crime.

About half of them came to the island from Pattaya with the intention of robbing the Americans, Col Grissak said.

Police would be checking their ID and employment cards, he said. Those who didn€™t have the right papers €œwould have problems€.

Tomorrow, 300 US Navy Marines will arrive aboard the USS Ingraham.

On Thursday they will be joined by around 3,000 more aboard the USS Bonhomme Richard.

The crew have been training in East Timor and have been on board their ship for the past month in advance of their Phuket visit.

Douglas H Robinson, chief of Naval Security Force Protection Detachment, met with Col Grissak and representatives from around 60 Patong businesses in Kathu Police Station to discuss the upcoming visit.

Only 2,500 marines would be allowed off the ships on any given day, Mr Robinson said.  
    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... the crackdown of the day...

shouldnt they concentrate on jetskies instead...??

or are they afraid that girls like boombay,annie,and beer from cocktail and dreams will make the mighty US navy surrender??

to my inner eyes...i see 20 sailors running for their live out of CD...screaming...RUN...they use lipstick...

thank god(or buddha) that hitler didnt had a division of ladyboys...then we might have had to speak german today....
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

There was another thread running on this. C&D girls now have a pass that they wear when on dunny and eating runs that IDs them as working at C&D to save any hassle. I'm sure Jim is the best person to expand on this when he returns. There IS a lot of hassle on the Beach Road at present and any clamp down by the cops along there would be welcomed but they're not interested.

The gazette article is incorrect as well. There are only about 2000 Marines, the rest are Navy so reports of 2500 ashore at any one time are complete BS as well- about normal standard of reporting for the Gazette!

Edit" Found the link https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=24096
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
    X