X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phi Phi Island

Any recommendations on where to stay for a few days if you're taking your own LB with you?
    "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Banyan Tree is nice enough, and has it's own pool out the back

Comment

Phi is to visit

I have been to Phi Phi twice after Tsunami.

I would not like to stay there, evening there was no electricity.

I did not have a girl friend or LB with me so there was no fun to stay in this place. Best is to take a yatch to Phi Phi from Phuket, spend tim snorkelling, swimming, eating (good food) and return by evening for a nice oil massage in Phuket with happy ending

Comment

Remember this. The ride is very rough and hard on your kidneys. The speedboat slams into every wave you ride over. Do NOT bring your cameras without a plastic ziplock bag and no NOT wear nice clothes. Be prepared to get wet as the spray flies through every opening into the passengers. The impact is enough to crack the boat in half. We never visited the Beach where DeCaprio visited. I hear it's overcrowded. Now Maya Beach is over infested with Portuguese Man-o-Wars jellyfish. I don't plan to visit there again. You'd be much happier riding the James Bond Island tour. It's a slow double-decker boat and sails past many beautiful monolithic green islands. So beautiful. Good food with lots of chicken and other food. Had more than enough. I wish I had my new Canon 80D with 18-135 mm and 10-18 mm wide angle lenses. I just saw an Andy Bourdain show in Viet Nam in Halong Bay in North Viet Nam near Hanoi. What an incredibly beautiful place. So ashamed we bombed Viet Nam and fought a terrible war there. That may be my stop in the next two years. The noodles and seafood bowl look so delicious. It looks like Heaven on Earth.

Comment

Working...
        X