X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Simon's Cabaret LBs available?

Does anyone know if the girls at Simon's Cabarte are up of rgrabs after the show's? Thans a million.
    I only like ladyboys in stockings

spilling un grommer nut yer string pont eh
    If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

Is it just me or is ts33a really starting to annoy other people as well with his stupid questions?
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Sorry to sound sooo Stupid to to everyone. I appologize.

Comment

It is the heat at this part of the world. Thats why I am so annoying

Comment

and what part of the world is that?

Anyway to answer your question - SOME of the showgirls at Simon Cabaret are available. However don't use the same tactics you use for bargirls ie: how much for short time or long time?

A good way is to approach the one(s) you are interested in during the after show photo session. Slip her your mobile number or hotel details with your photo "tip". If she is doing p4p on the side she will contact you. Of course, you will have to wait until the last show is done. It has also been mentioned by a few that some of the showgirls will go over to Soi Bangla and work at some of the bars there. Also be aware they may ask for more than the standard bargirl rate, so don't be surprised.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thank you so much for help. Again I appologize for my ignorance/stupidity.

It is the worst part . The middle east (the gulf area). A typical Fallang

So you can imagine how bad I am.

Comment

Time and time again, the patience of a saint . . .

Comment

Just want to verify what rxpharm wrote is spot on. I was a Simons at few years ago and one on the performers said, not asked, she would come to my hotel room. I refused as I still had not been with an LB up till that time. It wasn€™t part of the plan. That came a week later. Be prepared to tip at the photo session and the pic below cost me 200bt.  

The girl on the left was the one who wanted to come to my hotel. It was the first time I even felt a Lady boy. It felt really great feeling the smooth skin of her back thinking to myself "just like a girl".
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great. Thank you so much for your valuable input.

Comment

Working...
                    X