First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High season now in Phuket, right?

Hey all
    I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for 10 days in Phuket
    travel agent said it was high season ( right before peak season)
    do the prices on the girls fluctuate with the season?

whats the latest on getting a nice one for long time?

thanks

yes its High season now Goldfinger.
    Prices may rise, depending on a number of factors: how badly she needs business, how many barfines has she clocked up this month, how much is she in demand, is the rent due, are you young and hansum? etc etc
    just get here and find out matey!
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

(goldfinger @ Dec. 04 2009,10:51) do the prices on the girls fluctuate with the season?
      Nope. It's always the same whatever time of year and all the ladyboys charge the same day or night and there is no difference between the cost of a long time and a short time and it's always sunny and...

For fucks sake!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Lol @ Bumpa
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Dec. 04 2009,12:31)
          (goldfinger @ Dec. 04 2009,10:51) do the prices on the girls fluctuate with the season?
          Nope. It's always the same whatever time of year and all the ladyboys charge the same day or night and there is no difference between the cost of a long time and a short time and it's always sunny and...

For fucks sake!    
          The prices fluctuate depending on the customer.
          Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Dec. 04 2009,16:52) [ The prices fluctuate depending on the customer.
            I was offered some exhorbitant price last Christmas by a streetwalker on Soi Bangla.

I proceeded to ask her if this was a seasonal "fluctuation"....

Not sure what I said wrong, but she got extremely upset and replied;

"Fluck U Asians ? Fluck U Asians ?............ Fluck U Farangs too !!!

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Lost in Space!

Comment

(koykaeng @ Dec. 04 2009,17:12) I was offered some exhorbitant price last Christmas by a streetwalker on Soi Bangla.

Cheers
                Koykaeng
                If they're offering to pay you now Koykaeng than this really is the worst low season on record.

Judging by how few posters there are a daily basis, I'm venturing to guess that the merchants of LOS might be extremely lucky if their high season this year is even as good as a low season 2 years ago.
                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(koykaeng @ Dec. 04 2009,17:12) "Fluck U Asians ?  Fluck U Asians ?............  Fluck U Farangs too !!!  
                  Marvellous...      

It reminds of when I was asked my opinion of euthanasia.

"Perfect for youth in Asia" was my tongue-in-cheek reply...      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

so, 8 days into the trip and no feedback. This guy was just take, take, take 555555555555555
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Here's something a bit off the theme of Phuket, but in line with the topic of "high season" - it's a street camera on Walking Street in Pattaya, I believe it's mounted just above the Turkish Ice Cream shop.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/walking-street-pattaya

I looked at it an hour ago (1am Pattaya time) and the streets weren't dead, but they definitely weren't "thronging" as normal during high season at 1am.

Sorta confirms the suspicion I've gotten from the lack of posting... this is a pretty shitty high season.
                      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

less tourists the better as far as I'm concerned My slogan for the month is 'Walk 10 minutes, help put a Tuk Tuk out of business'. Whilst I don't want legitimate businesses like C&D to suffer there's loads of touts, taxis and other rip-off merchants around that I would love to see go bust- greed is getting too over the top and I think people are voting with their feet. There has been an incestuously corrupt mentality in Phuket for far too long and I think the rebound will become evident this year- no bad thing in MY opinion

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Dec. 14 2009,01:32) so, 8 days into the trip and no feedback. This guy was just take, take, take 555555555555555
                          I was wondering the same thing.

Seems like Goldfinger needs to pull his finger out and tell us how his trip has been going. Where are you mate?
                          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

I reckon he's still wandering around the Yorkshire Inn, trying to find the exit

Comment

I think he's been knee deep in beautiful LB's all week and no time for us until he gets back home and the 'los blues' kick in ....

Then we'll be needed again and have a few stories to read... u there goldfinger

Comment

Working...
                              X