X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit to Tootsie Massage

As someone who always makes at least one visit to Tootsie on each trip, I just thought I'd mention my latest experience earlier this month in order to give you some idea of the type of experience you can expect at this fine establishment.

First of all I have to mention that Parada has a thread on Tootsie on the Picture Post Forum and I€™ve taken the attached pic from there so check his thread out for more pics.

On my previous visits I've had the pleasure of spending some time with Cha-cha (on the left of the picture)...she's very sexy and sensual and has the best tits I've ever seen on a ladyboy...she's probably the most feminine ladyboy I've been with and I will definitely go with her again.

On my recent trip I went to the complete other end of the spectrum and had a session with Emmy (front and centre on the pic). She's very much a femboy with small hormone tits and that 'on the edge' boy/girl look that makes you wonder just how close to 'boy' you would be willing to go.

She started out by running a bubble bath. I climbed in and lay back in the soapy warmth and was soon joined by my sexy companion. She proceeded to clean me all over...feet, legs, arms, ass, cock...very slow and sensual, no rush and very relaxing. To be honest, I always want to just grab the girl at this point and get right down to it but I know that it's going to be much better if I wait until later.

After the bath we moved to the bed where she asked me if I wanted a massage and I said that I did. Maybe we could have got straight down to the action at that point but I like to go for the massage...it allows me to chill out a little after the sensuality and excitement of the bath...didn't want to blow my load too early.

And so, on to the bed where she massaged my back to start with, beginning with the feet and slowly moving up to the neck. The massage was very good but at the back of my mind I was thinking about where this was going and how it was going to end. To be honest I hadn't been with this girl before so I wasn't sure how horny she was (in my experience some girls, both TS and GG, are just going through the motions).

Anyway, the first idea I got that this girl may be armed and dangerous was when she was massaging my ass and she took quite a bit of time pushing my asscheeks aside. After that she moved up to my neck and shoulders and when she positioned her groin right over my ass I was left in no doubt that she was enjoying this as much as I was. I was tempted to grab her cock that that point and rub it over my ass crack but I decided to wait a bit longer. She turned me over and began doing a little more massage on my arms but it was soon clear that we both had other things on our minds. The next upward thrust resulted in a brief kiss followed by a few more passionate ones and not long after she was running for a condom. When she began unwrapping the condom I grabbed her and showed her that I wanted to have a 'cock to cock' session instead. To be honest I wasn't sure if she would be into it but any concerns I may have had were way off the mark. She was really keen and in no time we were bumping, grinding and groaning. Some time after (not too long I have to admit) it all became too much for me...I couldn't wait any longer and I had to let it all out...the best orgasm I'd had all vacation. At the same time, a pained look came over her face and she started to grunt heavily. At first I though that she was just helping me in my own orgasm but within seconds I realised that she was as excited as me when she blew a load with such force that the jizz shot up and spattered my face. After that we held each other very tightly and lightly thrusted until we were both satisfied, cock to cock, chest to chest and my lands massaging her beautiful ass.

Anyway, all good things come to an end and, since it was my last day in Thailand, I didn't get to see her again but it was the highlight of my trip and I can't wait for my next trip when I will definitely make another visit to this wonderful place....highly recommended !
    Attached Files
    jet712

It seems they have made some changes to their staff recently. New pics on the staff photo gallery.

I was there two months ago and spent some time with Lilly (see other Tootsies thread(s)). Pretty eager but seemed to have no idea how to actually give a massage. Apparently few of her customers actually ask for massage.

Interesting though.
    And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Great report Jet.

Just curious though, it seems from reading the various Tootsie threads that one cannot choose the girl one wants, but is simply allotted one in some kind of sequence of arrival.

This would certainly not work for me as there are a couple who I would die to get my hands on, but also a few who would send me running for the green hills.

Any way to stack the deck or make ones own selection? Reservations?
      In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

You can choose whoever you want and I have done just that although you might get some groans from the other girls if they were supposed to be next in line.

Comment

Ta Ozzie!    There are two I reeeaallly want to try!     and about 4 who slightly scare me!
          In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

(KingofNANA @ Dec. 20 2009,15:52) Just curious though, it seems from reading the various Tootsie threads that one cannot choose the girl one wants, but is simply allotted one in some kind of sequence of arrival.

This would certainly not work for me as there are a couple who I would die to get my hands on, but also a few who would send me running for the green hills.

Any way to stack the deck or make ones own selection? Reservations?
            As Ozzie said, you can choose your own if you're confident enough to walk in and make a stand.

Having said that you're absolutely right...there does appear to be a rotation system in place and to be honest I had made a few aborted trips  during my stay...I had a look, didn't fancy what I saw and wimped out.

Next time I have to stand up for myself because I'd really like to meet Get and have another session with Cha-cha.
            jet712

Comment

What about calling ahead and making an appointment?

Comment

When Jimbo took me there the first time, he recommended we bring a drink with us. Wasn't sure why, but when we walked up we just sat down outside with our drink in-hand. That way we could chat and they would come and go and we could get a feel for what was on offer.

As in many LB bar/venue situations, it helps having a wingman. If I didn't like what I saw, the code was "let's go shoot some pool first and then come back."

We "shot pool" that day (as another BM had raced us there and beat me to Lilly). But I'm grateful for your post, Jet712, as I'll be heading there from Patts in about a week or so, and Emmy was the one I had my eyes on from Stevie's picture thread.

Cheers.

Comment

I've been offline for a bit farangbah but I guess you're in the thick of it by now...so to speak.

Have fun and let us know how you get on.
                  jet712

Comment

(jet712 @ Dec. 20 2009,23:03) Next time I'd really like to meet Get
                    Get is fantastic and is a must do gal

I love tootise and have never had a bad experience

A great place to remove any daytime helmet pressure!!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I have never been to Tootsies , but will be back in Phuket in 3 weeks....first visit back since the tsunami. Can anyone tell me what is the going rate for nice massage, plus `extras` in Tootsies! I believe the hotel I have booked is about one minute away!!

Comment

Set price menu .. all goodies included for the top end fun

tipping? up to you as they say in

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

i think for the VIP treatment its 2000baht + tip
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

(spare wheel @ Jan. 01 2010,07:09) i think for the VIP treatment its 2000baht  + tip  
                            you're right - well, that was the going fare 2 months ago
                            http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

I was there in early June '10 and got the VIP with Noi - 2000 Baht

Got to the room and she asked - you suck me? I am nothing if not obliging so after the massage I helped out and I asked for reciprocation got told "No I don't do that" and offered what was a very average HJ

That was my first and what will probably be only time there, would much prefer to LT one of the C&D girls

Hopefully other punters have more luck than I

Comment

Working...
                              X