Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something else for Ozzie to moan about!

Now here's something else our Resident Moaner can have a go about!
    Why on earth would he want to pay 600Bt to advertise my bar?
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Dont know what happened to the title: it was supposed to read
    "Something else for Ozzie to moan about". And i cant edit the title, so apologies for that.
    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Dec. 26 2009,19:26) Dont know what happened to the title: it was supposed to read
      "Something else for Ozzie to moan about". And i cant edit the title, so apologies for that.
      So if someone questions a policy in your bar it is called moaning?

Given all the people who agreed with my thoughts are they also moaners?

In case you have not yet worked it out this forum is about providing information both good and bad about the ladyboys and the ladyboy scene.

You are fine when people are praising your pictures. However if someone queries anything about your bar you don't like it.

When nobody replied for a day about your posts you nearly had a hissy fit.

Learn to take criticism along with the accolades.

Comment

I'm just trying to have a bit of fun with you Ozzie.
        Lighten up man!
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

He's just trying to sell you a crappy T shirt Ozzie, Maybe the 500Bt minimum drinks rule isn't working

Lighten up man!
          It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Dec. 26 2009,19:56) I'm just trying to have a bit of fun with you Ozzie.
            Lighten up man!
            Well given all the advertising I have done for your bar in the past few weeks I think I deserve a discount

Comment

I very much doubt they come in sizes big enough for ozzie & do they come in kids sizes for me'self Jimbo
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Title edited to read as intended: "Something else for Ozzie to moan about".   

With the amount of spare change you've dropped in there Ozzie perhaps next time the gracious mien hosts will surprise you with a complementary bar shirt.     Best LB bar in Patong. No question!!  

Comment

Well it WAS a moan right? How else would you describe it?

I want the 'Booted out on my ass for not spending enough!' T shirt!

Comment

(Ozzie @ Dec. 26 2009,15:18)
                    (jimbo34 @ Dec. 26 2009,19:56) I'm just trying to have a bit of fun with you Ozzie.
                    Lighten up man!
                    Well given all the advertising I have done for your bar in the past few weeks I think I deserve a discount  
                    Heu Ozzie, you can get it for 599 as long as your bin is 501 baht

Comment

(Bicycle Pump! @ Dec. 26 2009,21:23) Well it WAS a moan right? How else would you describe it?

I want the 'Booted out on my ass for not spending enough!' T shirt!
                      I would call it a query.

But going on your definition of a moan then this whole forum is one big moan.  

Comment

(Tims Boy @ Dec. 26 2009,21:26) Heu Ozzie, you can get it for 599 as long as your bin is 501 baht
                        Put me down for a couple then.

Comment

Good answer ozzie! Glad the Season of Good Will has caught up with you.

And i like the idea of "Booted Out for Not Spending Enough".

How about: "No Sex Tonight, my bin was only 300BT" ?
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

You are fine when people are praising your pictures. However if someone queries anything about your bar you don't like it.

When nobody replied for a day about your posts you nearly had a hissy fit...
                            Er, that's not a 'query!' That's a moan!

Maybe it's different down under.

SHEMALE.CENTER
                            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Dec. 26 2009,17:59) Maybe it's different down under.

Don't start Aussie-bashing you soap-dodger.....
                              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Working...
                              X