X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocktails & Dreams Bar

Well it seems there's been a technical glitch, and the whole C & D thread has been lost into cyberspace!
    So, we'd better start again!
    Fortunately, as i have my camera with me every night, it shouldn't take too long to build up an impressive record of our stable.
    Shame that those pics have been lost though, there was some great stuff. I'll try and get some copy to Bumpa Stikka, who's kindly said he'll re-post them.
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

wow. whatta "glitch". It was (is) a great thread Jimbo. Hopefully the boys will be able to rescue it. Either way, I look forward to seeing and reading more from Cocktails and Dreams. I'll be sure to stop by in person later this month.

Great job with the photos thus far!

Rocky

Comment

Immediately brought to mind the classic closing line of one of my favorite all time films, "The Road Warrior" (American edit of "Mad Max II") -

".... (it) lives on now, only in our memories" (cut to swelling dramatic music)
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

I've got a fair few saved as well Jim, fro the time you were away in Oct, Ning Nong's Bday, your Bday etc. I'll burn a cd off for you if you want
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Nah, i've got more of your CDs than i can count, thanks Ivor ! Lol.And i'm not about to go re-posting the whole fackin collection again! It was hard enough the first time round!
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

jimbo our technical guru has been able to recover lost photos before, but it can take some time. Don't give up hope yet. Thanks for all your contributions in the past and in the future!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

And to think some posters are of the opinion that hosting complex websites is done with nothing more expensive than a elastic band & some sticky tape Kinda demonstrates the amount of 'behind the scenes equipment, servers & most of all know how' to make a forum work. Oh but the hosting is pennies of course........

I remember how much it cost my old company in IT support costs and its not pennies on anything remotely like a complex undertaking that this site has become - the storage requirement alone must be staggering and much more than just a old secondhand memory stick

Bring on the VIP upgrades is all I can say to ensure the continued development of the forum.

Oh and lets keep our fingers crossed that Jimbos thread gets the kiss of life from the IT experts.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jan. 02 2010,12:06) jimbo our technical guru has been able to recover lost photos before, but it can take some time. Don't give up hope yet. Thanks for all your contributions in the past and in the future!
                Ok rxpharm, i'll wait before posting the latest pics.
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Start posting the pics Jim. We won't get that thread back and recovering the images would be a night mare process based on guess work!

Shit happens but get the pics to me in any form and I'll make sure that they all get reposted.

I'm sorry that all your work has gone up in cybersmoke but we'll make it up to you.

By the way - the Sneak Peek Forum is open for all so that may be the best place to do your pronotional threads.

BS
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrr just cut ya 2 CDs Jim
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

send 'em to ladyboyswhoeatyellowsnow.com

They could do with some help & I hear it is a free site...
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

There seems to be about 3 or 4 of these threads going at the moment. I just realized I posted some pics on the one in the VIP sneak peek area. I hope they all eventually get merged into one.

Comment

Working...
                        X