X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Bars in Phuket

I'm taking my first trip to Phuket in a few months and I'm staying at the Deevana Resort.  I understand its just about a 10 minute to the bars? Can any one recommend some good or bad LB Bars?  

Also any one know how to reach Meena ?     That babe is just so hot !   Is she a freelancer or does she work at one of the bars?

Thanks !

i think there don't have good LB Bars in Patong......................................

Comment

There is ONLY Cocktails & Dreams - see Jimbo's thread in the Sneak preview forum.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Thanks, Jimbo has lot of info - I'm sure I'll enjoy it

Comment

There's C & D's (which has beautiful girls and a fantastic host), soi tiger and soi crocodile and the street hookers in Bangla Rd.
          Beautiful LB's can be found anywhere really.
          Good luck
          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(tscrazy @ Mar. 27 2010,23:35) Can any one recommend some good or bad LB Bars?  
            You've been a member here for two years and need to ask this question?

C'mon, mate. It's one of the most easily answered questions on here, and only pure laziness has kept you from the answer . . .

Comment

(tomscam @ Mar. 31 2010,12:16) There's C & D's (which has beautiful girls and a fantastic host), soi tiger and soi crocodile and the street hookers in Bangla Rd.
              Good luck
              And this from a man who is about to get "married".
              You better wipe yr mind clean of those sin-pit locations.

Just kidding :-)

Comment

(Chinaman @ Apr. 01 2010,01:22)
                (tomscam @ Mar. 31 2010,12:16) There's C & D's (which has beautiful girls and a fantastic host), soi tiger and soi crocodile and the street hookers in Bangla Rd.
                Good luck
                And this from a man who is about to get "married".
                You better wipe yr mind clean of those sin-pit locations.

Just kidding :-)
                lol

I always like to keep my options open.

Besides, an esteemed member told me previously that you can never trust an LB not to cheat on you. Whether this is true or not, I don't know.
                dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Working...
                X