Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the one who told you is a bit wrong....

the guy who owns tequila...owns the f..... soi
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

(batman4ever @ Jul. 23 2010,20:28) i think the one who told you is a bit wrong....

the guy who owns tequila...owns the f..... soi
      I posted similar early batman, im with you on this, im pretty sure they own the whole of soi croc so like i said, maybe a scam sale to some dreamer with to much money.
      Did ask if jimbo could confirm but the randy sod is in Patts.

SW „¢
      http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

..u might have to wait awhile before u see it (Soi Croc) this busy again..  

.. Tequila Bar looks like it's in a good location there..  

http://www.youtube.com/v/MZuBM_pRB7U&hl=en_US&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/MZuBM_pRB7U&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Nice video. Girl in red looks cute.

Comment

(batman4ever @ Jul. 23 2010,20:28) i think the one who told you is a bit wrong....
            Let's hope for all our sakes it doesn't come to pass.

We'll find out soon enough . . .

Comment

This is just chinese whispers from a bargirl.

Khun Daeng who, as Spare Wheel and Batman correctly say, owns the master lease on soi crocodile has "sold" Tequila Bar to a farang/thai partnership for a rumoured amount of....well lets just say, LOTS !

The girls currently working in Tequila can stay, but within the confines of the bar itself. The famous podium "belongs" to the central bars - owned by guess who?
              Correct - Daeng.
              So nothing changes, except that the podium girls will have to work for the central bars.

I wish the new owners good luck. Anybody dealing with Khun Daeng is going to need it - lots of it!

As for Bangla - it has always been, and will remain, the focal point of Patong nightlife. It may evolve a little bit: eg the new revamp of soi SeaDragon, and the proposed vast new Tiger complex where the Pizza Company, and hotel are currently sited. But Bangla is Patong. Its the reason Patong is so popular. If you want a resort/jungle setting you go to Surin, Bang Tao, Phang Nga etc. If you want some nightlife mixed in, you come to Patong.
              That's the way it's always been, and the way it always will be.
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Jul. 25 2010,03:49) Khun Daeng who, as Spare Wheel and Batman correctly say, owns the master lease on soi crocodile has "sold" Tequila Bar to a farang/thai partnership

So nothing changes
                Of course I wasn't referring to the whole soi or I would have said the whole soi. As the title states, I was talking about Tequila Bar, and the guy that runs the place is "Wait". He's going. He's also a reason a lot of the girls had stayed.

Sticking some of those egos in the central bars and taking away their podium (and possible access to the tourist photo tip?), and putting "confines" on them doesn't really sound like nothing's changing.

But again, we'll see...

Comment

The podium stays farangbah. Its just that the girls left in Tequila Bar won't be able to use it. Only those working for Daeng in the central bars. So i imagine most of them will just move there.

Wedt will still be around, albeit without his former power and glory. It'll be interesting to see his role develop.
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com
                  cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

..no customers, no glory..  
                    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

There is a growing rumour that the pressure is building to sell those soi lands to built new hotels. If the rumour is right then it's just a mater of time before the bars will have to move to a other place (rumour they will move somewhere on second road). The other rumour is that the Patong municipality is looking at that for some time.
                      The funny thing is how many tourist who don't indulge in P4P bars are visiting Bangla every night, sometime there is more tourist couples and group at Soi Crocodile than punters so if the bars are moving to second road I am pretty sure that the tourist will follow.  

Comment

I would not cry over that, as I never liked this place with their extremely unfriendly service personal,not talking about the rude security.
                        I am sure the ladyboys find find another haven and there will be no shortage of them,but dont worry presumed deads usually live longer

Comment

Working...
                        X