Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is a 'nice' place for a chill-out/stay?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is a 'nice' place for a chill-out/stay?

I'm meeting upwith an friend of mine (LB, but not p4p) for four or five days in October and was thinking of taking her to Phuket. She isn't into bars or bright lights, so I was wondering if any of the local community could recommend somewhere quiet and laid back for us to go.

Having done that, any ideas of hotels /guesthouses where we could stay would be welcomed as well.

Many thanks

(Rick Shaw @ Aug. 18 2010,18:02) ...non P4P... ...and was thinking of taking her to Phuket. She isn't into bars or bright lights, so...
    So why are you taking her to Phuket?  
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Aug. 18 2010,12:09) So why are you taking her to Phuket?
      Bucket isn't just Patong beach.

Rick Shaw there is quite a lot to do around Patong but also look at the other parts of the island.
      The other beaches have their own character and most are quieter and less commercial than Patong.

Most of the nightlife is in Patong but there are daytime/evening attractions in other parts.

Worst thing in the island is that transport is overpriced.

Hiring a motorbike is an option but I would suggest only using it in the daytime and try to stay away from the beach road area.
      There are far too many drunken idiots on hired bikes and they cause most of the accidents.

Alternatively hiring a car for a day can be cost effective and safer for two people.

Last time I was there was a few years ago so I'll leave it to others to suggest specific hotels and attractions.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 18 2010,18:43) Bucket isn't just Patong beach!
        It is to us lot!
        SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Nai Harn
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Some good suggestions from Road Runner and Snick. You could consider staying on Karon or Kata Beach as well. Much quieter than Patpong Beach. However, if you do transportation is a must. Renting a car is safer than a motorcycle.

Check on Agoda.com for hotel specials in LOS, including the various areas in Phuket.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I agree I would probably check into Kata if I was with someone and get a bike. Patong is far from laid back and the beach sucks. There are probably very good deals at the big resorts, like Karon Hilton. I went to a couple of events there and it seemed nice for a large hotel.

Comment

Many thanks for the comments - just to show you what an ungrateful so and so I am, I think that we will end up in Hua Hin.

However, I shall be visiting Phuket in October on my tod and would happily buy all the above contributors a drink or two to show my appreciation.

Comment

(Rick Shaw @ Aug. 22 2010,23:20) just to show you what an ungrateful so and so I am, I think that we will end up in Hua Hin...
                  Well done... Good choice, too!
                  SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Ahhh..... It's a ladyboy's prerogitive to change her mind..... frequently!

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Aug. 18 2010,12:09)
                      (Rick Shaw @ Aug. 18 2010,18:02) ...non P4P... ...and was thinking of taking her to Phuket. She isn't into bars or bright lights, so...
                      So why are you taking her to Phuket?  
                       Maybe to take a "sneaky" glance at the best looking and the most sexiest Ladyboy by a country mile in the whole of Thailand IMHO  

shes in Khon Kaen  

P.S. @ SB, Phuket does get the nod over Hua Hin personally for me , try actually going to the place before you past judgement na  
                      Attached Files
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                      X