Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocktails & Dreams Bar 2011

A New Year, and a new thread.

The last thread had well over 200,000 views, and i hope that healthy level of interest continues into 2011.

Many of those viewers are, or have become, customers, and i thank you so much for your support last year. We had an amazing start in 2010, and managed an increase in volume of 8.8%, allowing us to, once again, double our dividend - thanks very much guys, it enables me to stay here another year, lol!
    However, the last 5 months have all been in minus numbers compared to 2009, and i fear its a trend that will continue for at least the first half of 2011. With the (western) world struggling to get to grips with its financial crisis, tourists are going to be struggling to find the wherewithal to travel to far-flung destinations like Thailand.
    To make matters worse, the Thais, of course, don't 'get it', and are still building masses of new bar complexes and flinging up rows of guesthouses and hotels which haven't a hope of being filled. It doesn't bode well for the established existing businesses, and i fear that for some, the consequences will be, financial disaster. I just hope that with our niche, and loyal customer base, we can get through this mess. I think we will.

I hope you all manage to cope with your own financial stresses, and are able to pay a visit to our beautiful island.

Happy New Year.
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

A few pics from last night, with the real photo-opportunity coming up tonight in the event the girls are so excited about: Miss C & D 2011 !
    54519.jpg
    post-49-2-54560-PengGingBee.jpg
    post-49-2-54519-BeeKitty.jpg
    post-49-2-54519-KittyShoes.jpg
    54560.jpg
    post-49-2-54560-WaasInGold.jpg
    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

New thread is already pinned. Should we lock last years or leave it open for a while?

The attachment in the above post doesn't open for me. It's possible that you need some Windows software for that as it's a .doc extension which my computer doesn't recognize.

I have installed a temporary avatar for now and added a title beneath your username.

Let me know if you want any changes, etc...

Good luck in 2011

Marko
      Attached Files
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Thanks Marko - that looks fine to me.
        Leave the old thread for a day or two, then lock down, thanks again.
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

All the best in 2011 Jim.. keep up the great work  

ps. looking forward to the beauty contest tonight  

and less time in soi paradise

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

The girls are looking great
            58281.jpg

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Jan. 02 2011,13:47) A New Year, and a new thread.

The last thread had well over 200,000 views, and i hope that healthy level of interest continues into 2011.

Many of those viewers are, or have become, customers, and i thank you so much for your support last year. We had an amazing start in 2010, and managed an increase in volume of 8.8%, allowing us to, once again, double our dividend - thanks very much guys, it enables me to stay here another year, lol!
              However, the last 5 months have all been in minus numbers compared to 2009, and i fear its a trend that will continue for at least the first half of 2011. With the (western) world struggling to get to grips with its financial crisis, tourists are going to be struggling to find the wherewithal to travel to far-flung destinations like Thailand.
              To make matters worse, the Thais, of course, don't 'get it', and are still building masses of new bar complexes and flinging up rows of guesthouses and hotels which haven't a hope of being filled. It doesn't bode well for the established existing businesses, and i fear that for some, the consequences will be, financial disaster. I just hope that with our niche, and loyal customer base, we can get through this mess. I think we will.

I hope you all manage to cope with your own financial stresses, and are able to pay a visit to our beautiful island.

Happy New Year.
              Count on me to stumble into your bar and ring the bell several times while I vacation in fantasyland!
              Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

..the new avatar looks great & come on guys, Jimbo's rating a 3.4??... if anyone deserves a 5 rating here it's Jimbo considering all the pics he's submitted over the last year, even if it is self promoting it's not like he had to put them up almost every day & keep us updated on the girls there.. if it wasn't for his posts this section would be pretty much dead by now..  
                .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 02 2011,14:38) New thread is already pinned.    Should we lock last years or leave it open for a while?

The attachment in the above post doesn't open for me. It's possible that you need some Windows software for that as it's a .doc extension which my computer doesn't recognize.

I have installed a temporary avatar for now and added a title beneath your username.

Let me know if you want any changes, etc...

Good luck in 2011

Marko
                  Jimbo, I love the new logo! It is much more sophiscated to go with the type of boardmembers we have here! Smart and articulate! Here's to the new year and more fun!

Comment

i gave him a 5 as he has the most horrible job. very soon jim you will see a bear .

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                    General George Patton Jr

Comment

Well it is January 2, 2011 and we already have 12 posts on the new thread! With mine it will be a bakers dozen! We are well on our way! I vote to make this thread a great thread and increase the trip reports and pictures! I look forward to the new members and their strange questions, ah ... oh wait that was me! Anyway I look forward to a great year for Jimbo, Ning Nong and the bar! Now who will be Ms. C&D 2011 this Year? I can't wait! All the best!

Johnny

Comment

All the best for 2011 Jimbo!

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

All the best for this year Jimbo!
                          I will stay for 15 days when I come in March so a small contribution to your business comes from me then

Krille58
                          Me worry?

Comment

Here's to 250,000 page views for this year!
                            SHEMALE.CENTER
                            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Jan. 02 2011,13:47) I just hope that with our niche, and loyal customer base, we can get through this mess. I think we will.
                              I certainly hope so Jimbo.  A top class customer experience at C&Ds, a bar which fully deserves to succeed.  Keep up the good work on this 2011 thread.

TT

Comment

Working...
                              X