X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ging yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    General George Patton Jr

Comment

• I would love to be the tailor for these girls outfits! There just isn't a lot of material being used! Hell, I can cut one leg off a pair of jeans and slice up the other with a knife! Here in the states we had a guy go out to the desert with jeans and a shotgun. Shot the jeans with the shot gun and called them "shotgun jeans!" All the rage for a short time! A very close friend of mine is the owner of the midwest's largest gun store. I told him we could take one of his machine guns out into the desert, or any street in Chicago lately, shoot up the jeans and sell them with a video of the jeans being shot up by some hot babe with big boobs in a bikini! We'll call then "machine gun jeans!" Who knows, if I make enough it may pay my next trip to paradise.
      Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• JD what a great idea "machine gun jeans" what a great way to pay for your next trip BTW when is your next trip? As I'll be there in Oct. and owe you a drink for your great TR.
        I luv ladyboys

Comment

• (ALASKAN BEAR @ Sep. 11 2010,03:52) ging  yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm    
          Couple for for the Ging lovers....
          Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Definitely a Ging lover who is the other lovely in your bed may I ask.
              I luv ladyboys

Comment

• Kwang      ... and i'm a fan!!!  
                Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• So am I bro, So am I !
                    I luv ladyboys

Comment

• .... back to you now Jimbo
                      Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Simply incredible and i was upset Bombay left I think someone has replace her in my to do list thanks Azza soory i won't be able to meet you in Oct. but have a great time in December and drink one for me
                        I luv ladyboys

Comment

• Shouldn't Ging have her own thread?
                          Attached Files
                          SHEMALE.CENTER
                          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• YES!YES! BS she is a superstar in the making but don't tell her as i don't want the $ to go to high     thanks for the quick reply as it seems you are on top of things as usual     22 days and wheels down in paradise  
                            I luv ladyboys

Comment

• (iceberg @ Sep. 11 2010,14:07) Simply incredible and i was upset Bombay left I think someone has replace her in my to do list thanks Azza  
                              Enjoy...

Personally... I think they are both gorgeous and i thought bom was looking super in her last few shots posted by Jimbo

I prefer Boms body to Gings... sorry to deflate dreams folks

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• ..those are excellent pics azza, what camera are u using & are those auto exposures or do u set it manually.. I'm kind of a camera geek & when i see really good quality pics that stand out i like to know what the camera model is..
                                .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Working...
                                X