Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Ivor Biggun @ Sep. 29 2010,19:28) No apologies for not posting yesterday- I was out on the lash and didn't get home til 0840 this morning from Kamala. No apologies either for the following photographs of Donut who celebrated her birthday on Tuesday night.  
    Ivor, great going with the pics of Peng and Donut! Both are hot! I did a quick save of the pics and put them in the donut thread you started!
    Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Ivor, Just caught your post that it was Donut's birthday on Tuesday or it will be her birthday this coming Tuesday.  Either way can you please wish her happy birthday for me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONUT!
      Attached Files

Comment

• aND A SECOND CAKE FOR GOOD MEASURE
        Attached Files

Comment

• Well done JD- you win a cookie, not a Donut  
          Attached Files
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• One more for luck
            Attached Files

Comment

• Damn! That is all I can say! Just, Damn!
              Attached Files

Comment

• It's OK for you- I've got to get prints made for the girls tomollow. Costs me a fortune when the Duke of Marma goes away each year

God help I should miss one out!!!

Comment

• ..looks like business is picking up ther Ivor, maybe the Boss will reward u with a nice bonus when he gets back?
                  .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• One question Im curious about is, does Nok (gg) still work behind the bar?
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• OK- here we go with "The Bum's Rush' Hopefully we can post more than one pic at a time today or I'm on strike til its sorted!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Looks like we're back in business
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Often forgotten in the rush is the sterling service provided by Fred and the rest of the staff. With things a bit quiet at the mo (although it was buzzing last night) Fred's taken up a new jiob but his wife woin't be happy if he gets bar fined
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Just to show one should always be prepared
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Out of respect for Nick I won't post any pics for the next 24hours. Probably best to keep any comments or condolences on this other thread. https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....y539696

Here's to you Nick, wherever you may be.

Comment

• I've just spoken to a distraught NingNong, who found Nick in his bed. I'll be back in thailand as soon as i can get a flight.
                                Very upset at this news. Please bear with us us while we deal with this tragedy.
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Working...
                                X