Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..thanks but no TR from me yet, i was commenting on Spare Wheels "getting Minged" & looking forward to a TR from him with pics..
    Attached Files
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• Jimbo, I only get 10 days in LOS. There are two parties in Pattya but with the instructions you gave me I have to try a visit. Thank you for the help.
      TEXASMAC

Comment

• Texas: parties in P*****a ? Not comparable to a day on shemale island!
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jan. 02 2011,09:28) Jimbo, I only get 10 days in LOS. There are two parties in Pattya but with the instructions you gave me I have to try a visit. Thank you for the help.  
          Tex, just imagine warm water, beautiful beaches and beautiful ladyboys! That is what you get in Patong Beach! Let me tell you, I would go into the 7-11 and there would be these hot ladyboys! Believe me, Jimbo is right when he calls it shemale island but I just perfer to call it fantasy island! Now if I could just find Tattoo!
          Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• As Marko will be shortly locking this thread I just want to say how I have enjoyed reading all of the contributions made by the boardmembers here and I look forward to 2011! All the best to all of us and I wish Jimbo and Ning Nong a great year in 2011!

Marko, any time you want to lock it up is fine I have had my final say in this thread! 2011 Here I come

Johnny
            Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Jimbo, gave me the directions as how and where to go. O gotta go.
              TEXASMAC

Comment

• Jimbo,

Thanks for a great NYE party....see you again in April....Hawk

Comment

Working...
                X