First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koh Samui - where to find a LB for ST

Hi,

heading to Koh Samui in two weeks.

Are there any gogo bars or massage parlours staffed by ladyboys?

I've searched the forums and there are no recent updates.

My free time will likely be limited to a couple of hours in the early evening so hanging around Green Mango until all hours is not an option.

G.

There is a board member who lives in Samui - you could try sending a private message to "Foggy" and hopefully he can give you current information.

As you stated Chaweng beach is one of the hot spots for lbs - Moulin Rouge Cabaret and bar (fomerly Christy's) is there and does 3 shows an evening, 8 pm, 9:30 pm and 11 pm.

Starz Cabaret is also on Chaweng Beach and has 2 shows at 8:30 pm and 10 pm.

There are a few lbs working in some of the bars and massage shops dotted around Koh Samui - but nothing that is 100% dedicated lbs, other than the 2 cabaret shows on Chaweng.

There was a report of a Sunshine Massage opening in Lamai Beach that was suppose to be 100% lb staff, but never any follow up confirmation of that in 2012.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Where the hell is Koh Samui???
      TEXASMAC

Comment

Hey Tex,
        Google is your friend.....
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

Thanks for the replies.
            As I feared it would seem its not the easiest place in the world to find what I'm looking for but I'll report back anything I find.

If the weather looks ok in Phuket I might be able to fly down there for a few days, but from what I've gathered this isn't the time of year to go there.

Comment

Hey TM this is where I live now and it's a nice change from the regular places with lots of nice LB's to go round that haven't been done to death by all the BM's.

Comment

Foggy, that's kind of the type of place I am looking for. This Fall visit I am going to Hua Hin to look at a house. The odds of a purchase are very very slim but it does give me a chance to see an other area. I don't wish to retire in Party Central.
                TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                X