Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krabi and Patong November 2015

Hello Guys!
    In November I'll be in Krabi and Patong.I was in both places few years ago.I wish to know if any of you knows a LB-Friendly hotel in Ao Nang? In Patong I booked at the CN. I'll be between Krabi and Patong from 11th to 19th November.I hope to meet some of you there too!

If you book the hotel room for 2, you should be able to bring 1 lb back to your room each evening without extra charge whether or not they are lb friendly or not.

Most hotels would be lb friendly - but it would be a good idea to ask them directly if a forum member doesn't come up with a recommendation.

There was a report of a Ladyboy Cabaret Show at the Blue Dragon Bar in Ao Nang in 2012 on Trip Advisor.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I was thinking of being in Phuket around November 12.
      Up until then i will be in Pattaya for the Ladyboy Volleyball etc.

I've never been to Phuket before so wanted to check it out.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hi guys!
        Thank you for the replies!I searched on line and I found that the "core of the action", which sounds far more relaxed than Bangla or Soi Cowboy, is called something like Soi Rca Entertainment,about 250 metres far from the beach.They say that there arw LBs too. I really need holidays and I can't wait to be in LOS! Ahahah!

Comment

Hello Boys!
          I booked at the Harvest Hotel in Ao Nang.It's a little uproad that the places where should be the higest number of bars, but's "certified" guest friendly. Ok now it's up to me to hunt all the LBs around!

Comment

Working...
          X