Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crag thanks a million for your kind help and reply. I was always wondering what they are called and now it stands clarified. These dresses turn me on. I would love to get a LB wearing this dress and seducing me Thanks a million

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
      Then the last night after Cocktails and Dreams closed we decided to try out one of the Phuket Tuk Tuks with the pumping sound systems with a tour around the Patong. The lovely Aum came along for the ride that ended at our hotel. FF had taken her a couple times from the bar and she is super nice, and horny apparently. Also some pics that FF took in his room.
      We'll be back to Cocktails and Dreams again for sure.

I had a great time there. When I look back, Phuket was pretty clean and very sanitized by the authorities. Bar closings were very strict at 2AM, but you could still walk on the beach and buy a beer or two, which we did the first nite. The streets were very clean and street vendors under control, and the Tuk Tuk army was there in full force. Bangkok is a vibrant city; Pattaya is a constant party; but Phuket is a party that is more contained and there is a beautiful beach everywhere practically I will go back next year and likely take Aum for a holiday to a beach, maybe Krabi Town, well see. I had a pretty good time there. Although the vibe there was different than the other previous mentions, , I still enjoyed it allot allot! I think we just touched the surface really as we did find a few ladyboys at random bars. Its a good town to find a party, and a better place for couples, where BKK and PTY are really great for parties, endless parties from dawn to dusk. The gurls of Cocktails and Dreams really to a shine to us and we became celebs for our short visit.

Oh and I still haven't seen a "ping Pong show" but next time, out of curiosity, i think Ill check it out , ha ha.

FF
      Last edited by flamingofarmer; 03-09-2016, 04:07 AM.

Comment

They are hot, the one in shredded dress is simply awesome. Here i come to Phuket this holiday

Comment

Here are some pics of the girls from Phuket....one from C & D and one of the girls from Tootsies..
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
            The last of my pics from the bar.

Oh that pic of the Viking girl. ( post #9)... that's her foot on my crotch!... She was a pretty aggressive one; said she wanted to fuck me hard! Oh what fun we had there in Phuket!

Comment

I liked the 3rd babe, she has nice boobs

Comment

I got down to Cocktails and Dreams a couple weeks ago. We were on Bangla road about 8pm when the rain started pouring.
                We ran into the bar to get out of the rain and had a couple beers.
                At that time there was about 10 ladyboys there and I only recognized one from last year which was Bella.
                I saw she now had tits, so it might be a better time with her as she was scared to take off her dress before.
                One other I had seen around in Bangkok previously.
                Never got back to the bar on this trip.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Update: unfortunately Cocktail and Dreams is no more as the redevelopment axe has fallen on its location as well as Soi Bangla. Jim was unable to find an alternate location for C&D in Phuket.

He has now shifted to take over TJ's Bar in Pattaya, Naklua (North Pattaya).

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                    Update: unfortunately Cocktail and Dreams is no more as the redevelopment axe has fallen on its location as well as Soi Bangla. Jim was unable to find an alternate location for C&D in Phuket.

He has now shifted to take over TJ's Bar in Pattaya, Naklua (North Pattaya).
                    That is interesting, may see a bigger selection of ladyboys at TJs perhaps.

However times are changing.
                    At one time there was many dedicated ladyboy bars in Phuket, and even a whole street named after them.
                    Now there isn't any pure lb bars anymore it seems on the island.
                    Perhaps many can be found in the gay area or online.

Phuket seems to be coming more and more first world and the sex industry is going more underground it seems.
                    Hopefully someone will open a more high end R rated ladyboy pub or bar there sometime.
                    Ladyboys work in shows and as bar girls in Thailand generally, it would nice to see more mainstream businesses focusing on ladyboys.
                    Something like a kathoey take on Hooters that is a little more attractive to first world tourists (husbands and wives)
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

It reminds me of what happened to Bugis Street in Singapore. In the 1960's and 1970's it was a seedy redlight area that also had beautiful p4p lbs. The government then decided to clean it up - it went upscale, but tourist numbers to that area declined as it was just another standard tourist area.

Hopefully this will not happen to Thailand - but what happened in Phuket, may be a pattern for the future. Hopefully I am wrong about this.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Most countries all the ladyboys have migrated to the internet.
                        I think Indonesia, for example, may have as many ladyboys as Thailand but I think few bars.

Phuket has quickly started to become the same as every other country, and nearly as expensive.
                        If all the ladyboys land in Pattaya and things become more vibrant there, then that might be good.

I think the entrance of Hooters into the Nana Area signals the beginning of the end as we know it.
                        Samsung now sponsors walking street and it is much cleaner than before, even has Macdonalds now.
                        As much money as local kingpins have, multinational corporations have even more money.
                        If anyone can ruin Thailand's adult nightlife it is corporations, hopefully they will include ladyboys.
                        Perhaps the red light area will become a museum-like tourist attraction like in Amsterdam.

Bangkok is already falling victim to the west.
                        Street food is being replaced by trendy brewpubs and roof top patios and fast food.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

It's sad news, the term "cleaning up" simply refers to making it underground, attaching a much higher price tag most of which goes to the pockets of big corporations. There is no way they would put a stop to such a lucrative business, They will just make it less affordable for average people. Everything belongs to big corporations even LBs very soon. You can look but you better not touch or sell one of your kidneys for two weeks of fun like you used to back in the days. They are just "cleaning it all up" and storing it for themselves. Just go to Macdonald or Hooters and drool over the hot LB's serving you greasy burgers now. That's as fas as you can go! That's why I never go or support Hooters. What for?

Comment

Tropicalz you may find Aum at TJ's in Naklua if Jimbo is moving locations there.
                            She was one of the main ladyboys in the show for years at Cocktails and Dreams.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Crag is TJ's a LB bar in Pattaya? Naklua is a district of Pattaya?

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicalz View Post
                                Crag is TJ's a LB bar in Pattaya? Naklua is a district of Pattaya?
                                Yes Naklua is on the west side of Pattaya. It is a little out of the way but a great place.
                                We went there to party for the volleyball last year.
                                You can get there quite easily by baht bus.

All the information is here:
                                https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...sic-bar-naklua

Naklua is a bit of a different crowd with more higher end resorts.
                                I always think of trying the Centara Grand Mirage Resort in Naklua.

Attached Files
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X