Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should definitely check it out when I am there/ So Aum works there now?

Comment

All I know is Jimbo the long time owner of Cocktails and Dreams is apparently taking over TJs. Aum has been out of work since Cocktails and dreams closed.
      Her main job for years was working in the show at cocktails and dreams so there is a good chance she would turn up there.
      If I hear anything else I will advise.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks Crag! Cheers, and when I am in Pattaya I will post my day to day journey here and will definitely seek advice/.

Comment

Hope all the Phuket ladyboys come over to Pattaya. They're a real rowdy, drunk, snotty, dirty bunch. They like to fight and so do I. Bring it on. Meet me on Beachwalk in the dark area right across the street from the 7-11.

Comment

If you're curious to know what the ladyboys of TJ's look like, just come to the Water Volleyball contest in early November. I remember last year they had a number of black LB's so if you're curious to know what's like to jump over the racial fence go there. Yes, TJ's is just north of Pattaya's circular traffic turnaround which can lead to Soi 1 where the Holiday Inn Hotel is. Ask Crag to draw a map how far to go north and which street to get off. I think it's a short walk eastward. I think there are a number of LB bars nearby. It's really not far from Tiffany's Showroom.

Comment

There is a map on the TJs thread I posted.
              If Jimbo is taking over TJs the ladyboys may not be the same one's as usual.

Jenny is a fixture there, hopefully she stays because she is fucking hot.

Attached Files
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Is Bella going to be moving to Pattaya? What a doll and what a body.

Comment

Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
                  Is Bella going to be moving to Pattaya? What a doll and what a body.
                  I think she said she is from Bangkok and came down there to work.
                  Last November we went there for one beer and Bella now had boobs too.
                  Best blowjobs ever. She seems to have the perfect blowjob face.

The format of TJs was not really a full out ladyboy bar.
                  It is open air and has girls and ladyboys working there but it gets a large amount of walk in traffic from the tourists in the neighbourhood there.
                  They have good food and people go there just for that and they have karaoke and entertaining ladyboys and girls dancing.

My assumption is if Jimbo is taking over it would have more ladyboys.
                  As I say there is no actual ladyboy bars in Phuket now really so if the current girls don't want to freelance they will probably head to Pattaya.
                  I'm sure Jimbo would hire or invite any good ones he wanted to continue.
                  Aum and Bella have worked there for a few years now so those two could go.
                  I think Bella was brand new when i went there, Aum has been there longer.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

60 more days... I just can't wait...

Comment

Aum is working at another bar now on Bangla that has ladies and ladyboys.
                      I still have to find out the name.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                      X