• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

always nice to know a destination to head to when you arrive
    For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
    For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

I checked out Tootsies on a recent trip to Phuket. The location has shifted to behind the bar. There were two girls on Nam and a newbie from Sa Kaew, sorry I forgot the name its been a while had no access to internet to report. Started with Nam, excellent service and soapy. Front and back. Enjoyed it so much after I had relieved my wallet of 2000 baht. Asked Nam to get the other girl. New to the scene and hot as hell in the response department, kept saying I am not beautiful as I played her with my tongue. Had a great time with her, she is versatile, although the bendy banana is somewhat distracting. Highly recommend the both of them. Just as well there was only two girls on that day otherwise the card would have take a huge thrashing at the ATM. As it was I had to do the walk of shame to the nearby cash machine outside the 7/11, much to the delight of all the Thai men and women having a giggle at my expense I used to belong to this forum years ago and really enjoyed the trip reports, but now there is an apprenticeship scheme running. Love to short cut the process so I could get to the good stuff and post a few pics

Comment

Good to hear Toosties is still going. So the massage is now beside the Tootsie's corner bar? If so that is good that other location was too big.

Your access is upgraded. There is a minimum post rule to maintain some level of privacy but all you need to do is ask, and post.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Received a message from Lek at Tootsies today and she advised they are hanging on by the skin of their teeth but will probably be forced to shut soon

Comment

I suspect they were barely hanging on all along.

They ladyboys kept talking about a Ladyboy resort that the owner had been planning for years.
            I don't think that ever went anywhere.

General lack of ladyboy venues in Phuket.
            It didn't used to be this way.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I'm heading there for lunch this Friday. Hopefully, there is a few ladies still hanging around.

Comment

Originally posted by peteparker View Post
                I'm heading there for lunch this Friday. Hopefully, there is a few ladies still hanging around.
                Let us know how it tastes....
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

So, I can confirm Tootsies is still open. I was walking past and the very pretty Nam was sitting in Tootsies Corner. That's the first time I've been by and saw anyone around. She said they are open 11 AM to 8 PM. Still not sure where the massage part of the business is located, but I will probably find out tomorrow. I am so tired and so hungover today I was just focused on getting back to the hotel...a quick jump in the pool, a bite to eat, and sleep.

Comment

I went today and saw Nam in Tootsies Corner. They can’t serve alcohol right now, but we hung out a bit there.
                    I think she is the only one working these days so I’m guessing the times I walked by an it looked closed meant that she was in the back with a customer.
                    The massage room is just steps away from Tootsies Corner just tucked in behind it.
                    The rate is still 2000 baht and it was nice to just go and have your business taken care of without any upsells or any drama. We had oral and full sex.
                    She has a car and offered to show me around. Next time I go back it will be near closing time and I’ll take her to dinner after.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for the pics...jeez, my thumbs even in it. Definitely not Billy or Rockheart quality. I had a few more, but pretty sure you get the point

filedata/fetch?id=971382&d=1632559586&type=thumb
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.
                      Last edited by northernguy222; 09-25-2021, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
                        I went today and saw Nam in Tootsies Corner. They can’t serve alcohol right now, but we hung out a bit there.
                        I think she is the only one working these days so I’m guessing the times I walked by an it looked closed meant that she was in the back with a customer.
                        The massage room is just steps away from Tootsies Corner just tucked in behind it.
                        The rate is still 2000 baht and it was nice to just go and have your business taken care of without any upsells or any drama. We had oral and full sex.
                        She has a car and offered to show me around. Next time I go back it will be near closing time and I’ll take her to dinner after.
                        Good to see they are still alive and kicking....

That blacklight image looks like it would be great for my old 1980's blacklight posters.

140492025746.jpg

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                        X