First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crag Rockheart
    replied
    Originally posted by peteparker View Post
    I'm heading there for lunch this Friday. Hopefully, there is a few ladies still hanging around.
    Let us know how it tastes....

Leave a comment:

• peteparker
    replied
    I'm heading there for lunch this Friday. Hopefully, there is a few ladies still hanging around.

Leave a comment:

• Crag Rockheart
    replied
    I suspect they were barely hanging on all along.

They ladyboys kept talking about a Ladyboy resort that the owner had been planning for years.
    I don't think that ever went anywhere.

General lack of ladyboy venues in Phuket.
    It didn't used to be this way.

Leave a comment:

• WinniePooh
    replied
    Received a message from Lek at Tootsies today and she advised they are hanging on by the skin of their teeth but will probably be forced to shut soon

Leave a comment:

• Crag Rockheart
    replied
    Good to hear Toosties is still going. So the massage is now beside the Tootsie's corner bar? If so that is good that other location was too big.

Your access is upgraded. There is a minimum post rule to maintain some level of privacy but all you need to do is ask, and post.

Leave a comment:

• WinniePooh
    replied
    I checked out Tootsies on a recent trip to Phuket. The location has shifted to behind the bar. There were two girls on Nam and a newbie from Sa Kaew, sorry I forgot the name its been a while had no access to internet to report. Started with Nam, excellent service and soapy. Front and back. Enjoyed it so much after I had relieved my wallet of 2000 baht. Asked Nam to get the other girl. New to the scene and hot as hell in the response department, kept saying I am not beautiful as I played her with my tongue. Had a great time with her, she is versatile, although the bendy banana is somewhat distracting. Highly recommend the both of them. Just as well there was only two girls on that day otherwise the card would have take a huge thrashing at the ATM. As it was I had to do the walk of shame to the nearby cash machine outside the 7/11, much to the delight of all the Thai men and women having a giggle at my expense I used to belong to this forum years ago and really enjoyed the trip reports, but now there is an apprenticeship scheme running. Love to short cut the process so I could get to the good stuff and post a few pics

Leave a comment:

• guysnightlife
    replied
    always nice to know a destination to head to when you arrive

Leave a comment:

• girish
    replied
    I communicated with Tootsie massage and checked their webpage. They are extremely cooperative. After reading their reviews i almost cummed also. I checked the pics, Nam is hot sexy and sure she will give a massage to remember for lifetime. I will be there in my forth coming trip to Thailand, i am sure they are worth it

Leave a comment:

• girish
    replied
    Originally posted by BAM View Post
    Yeah the Aids certificate that papasan printed on his computer
    good one BAM

Leave a comment:

• Crag Rockheart
    replied
    Originally posted by BAM View Post
    You mean Dr. Papasan.

Leave a comment:

• BAM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• girish
    replied
    I went to another Slippery massage in Phuket and for 3500 got a Nuru massage with Happy ending by a sexy babe who even offerred not to use a condom and showed me her Aids certificate. however i used a condom, better to be safe

Leave a comment:

• girish
    replied
    Originally posted by CRAG View Post
    Back to Tootsies

So we got up the next day and went for a real oil massage at some place nearby for $300. After we thought we should go for an afternoon beer and decided to hit up Tootsies Corner for a couple San Migs. The bar was only a couple blocks down from our hotel at the Coconut Village Resort so very convenient for us.

So we got there and two girls were on staff in the bar. Amy the brunette (rider hat) and the skinny redhead Mimi (Thailand hat).
    So we got underway with a couple beers and got some lady drinks for the girls which are not lady drink price here.

Mimi started stripping as soon as we got there showing off her tight body and my buddy went for her, she is a real spark plug.
    Amy a little quieter but very sexy too, was the one for me. After a few drinks and some fun and pics we both went over for a full service massage. Another hot ladyboy had come into the bar and she watched the place while we all took off. Mimi was begging for us to have a one room group session but us dudes like to keep our shit private. I'm sure this is just a ploy to save them their room fee anyway.
    We both had nice sessions and went back to the bar across the street for a couple more rounds. We were getting hungry and the girls said the pizza next door to the massage shop was very good, it was an Italian place call La Dolce Vita. We got some normal pizza for ourselves and a calamari pizza for the girls. Excellent pie!

Later the girls can be seen spending their new found wealth on clothes. You can see them trying on new clothes in the alley from the dress cart lady. All good afternoon fun and we were back to our rooms by 8pm to charge up for the night.
    Recommended in Phuket for sure!
    They are excellent and mouth watering babes, Mimi is stunning

Leave a comment:

• Crag Rockheart
    replied
    Actually I believe some of the girls said Tootsie's lease was up sometime in 2016. The building they are in is massive and far bigger than what they really need so it sounded like they were considering other options. They had a plan for an All Ladyboy Resort near Patong but I think they were short on investors. So they may move if they don't renew their lease i thnk.

Leave a comment:

• girish
    replied
    My my, missed it, next visit to Phuket, i will go, i loved one of the babes, she is awesome, beautiful, gorgeous
    Went to your weblink, massage babes are just out of the world. Next visit i promise to be there atleast every alternate day

Leave a comment:

Working...
X