X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tootsies Ladyboy Massage Phuket

Tootsies Ladyboy Massage is still open in Phuket.
    http://www.tootsie-massage.com/

241/5 241/6 Rat-U-Thit Road 200 Pi,
    Soi Rat-U-Thit 2, Patong Beach,
    Phuket 83150 THAILAND
    Tel:
    +66 857 946 213
    Email: [email protected]
    open daily 11:00am to 12:00pm

Word is you can get a full service massage here for about 2000 baht.
    There is no drinks in the massage place but there is a little Tootsies Corner Bar across the street that appears to have alcohol.
    Hopefully can get in for a review of this one in person.

IMG_6781.jpgIMG_6782.jpgIMG_6783.jpgIMG_6787.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Afternoon Delight

So the next afternoon we decided to head over to Tootsies Corner bar and check it out.
    This is where I met the beautiful Mint working the bar.
    She got me a San Miguel light and we sat down and became acquainted.
    After several beers we headed over the massage shop for a session.
    It turned out to be less massage and more short time but I got bathed and soaped up before and after in the big tub.
    We had some fun in the water then moved to the bed for some action.

Not alot of massaging went on and the actual massage tables look very under used.
    The bar is great as the beers were only 80 baht and very nice relaxed location to hang out.
    Some massage girls hangout in the bar and others wait at the shop.
    The session was 2000 baht all inclusive. So over all it is a good deal as there is no bar fine or short time room fee per se.
    Well spent afternoon with a nice ladyboy.

IMG_6801.jpgIMG_6806.jpgIMG_6807.jpgIMG_6808.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Good update about Tootsies - probably the only fully dedicated lb massage centre in Phuket!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        Good update about Tootsies - probably the only fully dedicated lb massage centre in Phuket!
        Yes now with the small bar out on the main street it is easy to hangout there then go for a "massage" with a lady anytime.
        No hidden fees like other bars.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Back to Tootsies

So we got up the next day and went for a real oil massage at some place nearby for $300. After we thought we should go for an afternoon beer and decided to hit up Tootsies Corner for a couple San Migs. The bar was only a couple blocks down from our hotel at the Coconut Village Resort so very convenient for us.

So we got there and two girls were on staff in the bar. Amy the brunette (rider hat) and the skinny redhead Mimi (Thailand hat).
          So we got underway with a couple beers and got some lady drinks for the girls which are not lady drink price here.

Mimi started stripping as soon as we got there showing off her tight body and my buddy went for her, she is a real spark plug.
          Amy a little quieter but very sexy too, was the one for me. After a few drinks and some fun and pics we both went over for a full service massage. Another hot ladyboy had come into the bar and she watched the place while we all took off. Mimi was begging for us to have a one room group session but us dudes like to keep our shit private. I'm sure this is just a ploy to save them their room fee anyway.
          We both had nice sessions and went back to the bar across the street for a couple more rounds. We were getting hungry and the girls said the pizza next door to the massage shop was very good, it was an Italian place call La Dolce Vita. We got some normal pizza for ourselves and a calamari pizza for the girls. Excellent pie!

Later the girls can be seen spending their new found wealth on clothes. You can see them trying on new clothes in the alley from the dress cart lady. All good afternoon fun and we were back to our rooms by 8pm to charge up for the night.
          Recommended in Phuket for sure!
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Tootsies is also located in a prime location beside all the beer and whisky!!

Attached Files
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Great, no fears of running out of booze!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

My my, missed it, next visit to Phuket, i will go, i loved one of the babes, she is awesome, beautiful, gorgeous
                Went to your weblink, massage babes are just out of the world. Next visit i promise to be there atleast every alternate day

Comment

Actually I believe some of the girls said Tootsie's lease was up sometime in 2016. The building they are in is massive and far bigger than what they really need so it sounded like they were considering other options. They had a plan for an All Ladyboy Resort near Patong but I think they were short on investors. So they may move if they don't renew their lease i thnk.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
                    Back to Tootsies

So we got up the next day and went for a real oil massage at some place nearby for $300. After we thought we should go for an afternoon beer and decided to hit up Tootsies Corner for a couple San Migs. The bar was only a couple blocks down from our hotel at the Coconut Village Resort so very convenient for us.

So we got there and two girls were on staff in the bar. Amy the brunette (rider hat) and the skinny redhead Mimi (Thailand hat).
                    So we got underway with a couple beers and got some lady drinks for the girls which are not lady drink price here.

Mimi started stripping as soon as we got there showing off her tight body and my buddy went for her, she is a real spark plug.
                    Amy a little quieter but very sexy too, was the one for me. After a few drinks and some fun and pics we both went over for a full service massage. Another hot ladyboy had come into the bar and she watched the place while we all took off. Mimi was begging for us to have a one room group session but us dudes like to keep our shit private. I'm sure this is just a ploy to save them their room fee anyway.
                    We both had nice sessions and went back to the bar across the street for a couple more rounds. We were getting hungry and the girls said the pizza next door to the massage shop was very good, it was an Italian place call La Dolce Vita. We got some normal pizza for ourselves and a calamari pizza for the girls. Excellent pie!

Later the girls can be seen spending their new found wealth on clothes. You can see them trying on new clothes in the alley from the dress cart lady. All good afternoon fun and we were back to our rooms by 8pm to charge up for the night.
                    Recommended in Phuket for sure!
                    They are excellent and mouth watering babes, Mimi is stunning

Comment

I went to another Slippery massage in Phuket and for 3500 got a Nuru massage with Happy ending by a sexy babe who even offerred not to use a condom and showed me her Aids certificate. however i used a condom, better to be safe

Comment

Yeah the Aids certificate that papasan printed on his computer

Comment

Originally posted by BAM View Post
                          You mean Dr. Papasan.
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by BAM View Post
                            good one BAM

Comment

I communicated with Tootsie massage and checked their webpage. They are extremely cooperative. After reading their reviews i almost cummed also. I checked the pics, Nam is hot sexy and sure she will give a massage to remember for lifetime. I will be there in my forth coming trip to Thailand, i am sure they are worth it

Comment

Working...
                              X