X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon Cabaret Phuket

On my second visit to Phuket I finally got to visit Simon Cabaret. We got there just in time and they ushered us to our VIP seats.
    The show was fantastic and the sheer number of different ladyboy performers is quite impressive.
    There is very many attractive LBs and many of them making good eye contact with me throughout the show, I suspect it is a great place to pick up a beauty.
    I would recommend this show to anyone, more entertaining than others I have seen, while rather short at 1 hour.

You are not supposed to take pictures inside the show I discovered but I did get some photos outside after the show. It was a little confusing as I ended up juggling 2 cameras and the area is quite small. However you can see some of the beauties in the show.
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Here is a few more.
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Excellent shots without flash. Good cameras. What kinds?

Comment

Great photos - you're shooting with your Canon's 6D and 70D - one full frame DSLR and the other APSC. Still a lot to juggle around - good shots! I am sure you are right that some of the showgirls would be willing to do p4p. In the old days (10-15 years ago) some of the Simon Cabaret girls would go to Soi Bangla and freelance after the last show. Now that is closed, I wonder if they have another place to go freelancing.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
          Great photos - you're shooting with your Canon's 6D and 70D - one full frame DSLR and the other APSC. Still a lot to juggle around - good shots! I am sure you are right that some of the showgirls would be willing to do p4p. In the old days (10-15 years ago) some of the Simon Cabaret girls would go to Soi Bangla and freelance after the last show. Now that is closed, I wonder if they have another place to go freelancing.
          Layla had one camera and had the other but it didn't have a strap. She tipped a bunch of them to pose with her and I unexpectedly had both cameras.
          Also i know asiants.com used to source many models through Simon, so it seeems many may be open to a date if you slipped them your number with a tip.

The Simon Girls are sometimes out on Bangla promoting the show in their outfits, Cocktails and Dreams also sends the show girls out to bring in customers.
          I have seen some ladyboys working right on Bangla, milling with the crowds. Haven't really seen any bars with ladyboys hanging out in them to a great extent.
          A couple of the bars next door to Cocktails and Dreams seem to have a few ladyboys, but any other new hangout I have not seen.

I imagine there is certain discos where they may hang out similar to Marine in Pattaya but I have not really been to any Discos in Phuket.
          Also many could just hang out in bars in the gay area where i have also not been.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

In Pattaya the action places are Soi 5, 7, and 8. LIta Bar is on Soi 13/2. Soi 13/4 has Obessions and a dog leg into Boy's Town where there are 3 shows. New Café is best with LB singers and backup dancers. Look for Niclo the petite action dancer who could have come out of Vegas. You want funny? Visit the Boy's show with short guys with YAI peckers. So funny watching make music beating their drums with their heavy meat. Funny how many bar Katoeys never saw any show there. Then there's Walking Street where Katoeys "Are" Us. Lately there have been fights and a fire. The cops are cracking down on the Russian girls working without the proper visas. Since the military has taken over the City Council there have been a lot of strict law enforcement, and that is good. Less and less streetwalkers on Beachwalk. Hookers fines jumped form B100 to ten times that much now. Pretty soon the girl-girls will be next. The thing I don't like about Phuket and Bangla Street is that it is only ONE street. Pattaya has many more streets and choices of bars. It is now December will the arrival of more tourists and girls and boy. Better lookers, too. Some so sexy with their firm muscles, large shapely feet in clear plastic stripper shoes, narrow waists and wide hips, perfect eye and face makeup and hair do's. Love their bright red lipstick against white skin with complimentary earrings. Love the flat chests or hormone tits. Makes them look like high school kids. Nice asses, too, and so firm and spankable. Big heavy feet and strong hands to hold make them more unusual and sexier. Love to slowly bathe them and massage them after the furious fun. They love it when you shave them everywhere and kiss them everywhere. What a place Thailand is!

Comment

Working...
            X