Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soapy Massage in Koh Samui?

any recomendations for a soapy massage parlour on koh samui

I want sex parlour you know that about this?

Comment

Do you want actual soapy massage or massage with happy ending (sex)?

Soapy massage is a special type of massage parlour with rooms that allow you to be lathered up and massaged. These types of massage places are most common in Pattaya but can be found a few other places. I don't think Koh Samui has much for soapy massage but I read one place may have it.
      Resort Entertainment.
      https://th.openrice.com/en/suratthan...afood-r1107425

The other thing is you probably will not find many ladyboys at any of the massage places as usually it is just girls. Most massage places you will be able to get sex from the massuers for an extra price. However I prefer getting a good massage at massage places and getting my sex from working girls at bars or freelance.
      Going to massage for sex usually means you will get mediocre massage and mediocre sex. I prefer to get a great massage from the best massuese and great sex from a working girl.

On Phuket you may be able to get a form of soapy massage from ladyboys at Toosties ladyboy massage, assuming it is still open.

There is lots of massage places in Koh Samui. I don't think many are brothels or the like.

Sex parlours are not that common (and actually illegal) since you can find girls and ladyboys everywhere that you can take your hotel or a short time hotel.

A bar with girls and rooms upstairs is as close as you can get to a sex parlour, which is pretty close.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
      X