X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bar in Phuket - My Bar 3

There will be a new bar opening off Bangla Road in early July . It will be a Ladyboy Cabaret bar following in the footsteps left behind by C and D .. not too many details yet but I'll update as things come together. Some familiar faces will be around so if your a fan of a party with beautiful dancing LBs then this will be the place ........stay tuned .....

image_85731 (1).jpg
    Last edited by flamingofarmer; 06-22-2019, 04:56 AM.

Hope it is a big success!
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yes I hope it's good too .
      the owner is a thai lady name Oohh ( pronounced ou as in the word you) . She owns a bar i did a trip report on called My Bar also on soi sansabai which is at the end of bangla just a jog in the street . It is alleged to be turning into a walking street and a few bars opening because of the high rent on bangla. There are gates to restrict traffic at night (car traffic) I am told. This new place will be a ladyboy cabaret as I said and looks like the name is gonna be My Bar 3 in thai tradition of naming multiple establishments with same owners. Renovations should be quick and underway very shortly. Intended opening day is 1st week of July.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the update flamingfarmer! That is good news after all the bad news of the dedicated lb bars on Patong Beach closing following the renovations on Soi Tiger and Soi Bangla that ousted them. The old Moulin Rose (or was it Rouge) cabaret show that was at the back of Soi Bangla was a good place to visit - some of the Simon Cabaret showgirls used to drop in and freelance when their last show completed.

I hope it will be successful, times have been tough for the lb bars, especially this current low season stretch.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I think this will be interesting as there is no fully dedicated lb bars in Phuket... unique opportunity...I think today is possession day and they will be working feverishly to get it ready to open. I should have some photos to share in the not too distant future.

Comment

1545342908629~2.jpg Well its coming together . Recently , the renovations are under way and the target date is set as July 1st for the opening so get down there if your in the area. Aum has been granted the honour of being the manager of the bar under the guidance of Oohh. Aum has been helping with the layout and design so its going to be a happening LB bar set up buy a enthusiastic ladyboy! A recent picture for reference of the new manager of My Bar 3

Comment

Open day is approaching .... here are some signs for the bar .... 1561857081218.jpg 1561856993903.jpg 1561857000301.jpg 1561857006496.jpg

Comment

Hopefully, this will enable Phuket to offer a good quality of service with ladyboys. Since Soi Croc bars closed freelancers staying in Patong hadn't been the best ones. Either good ladyboys moved to Bangkok or Pattaya to keep on working or they stopped working in bars and vanished from the radars.
                I still Believe that Phuket is a perfect place to pick up a ladyboy in LT and go and have a romance in the surrounding islands.

Comment

Opening day will be July 4th now . The work is going well but theres allot to accomplish in such a short time . Aum has been in contact with many of the ladyboys in Phuket show knows, many familiar to the C&D crowd.... should be a stellar staff!!!

Comment

Looks like it's all coming together.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Opened for business . Come for drinks and take in a show!! 1562266114209.jpg

Comment

1562274043344.jpg 1562274035562.jpg 1562274028724.jpg 1562274021357.jpg
                        1562273999557.jpg

Comment

Some of the special ladies ....

First 2 are Ninew and Alita

Next is Late' (like the coffee)

The we have Rose....

The lovely Beer ...

And finally Rita....

Come buy them a round

Comment

Looking good so far!!
                            More of an outdoorsy version of the bar, which might be better for attracting customers to the shows.

Funny there isn't any Thai language on any of the signs in the pictures....

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Tequila Time .... with Aum, Alita 1562525157834.jpgNamwan and Ammy

Comment

Working...
                              X