Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya phuket is an experience and worth the trip if you haven't bern , but there's better holiday destinations that are less spendy for sure. But food choices are endless on phuket. I don't mind it because i have Aum there and she gets my attention so i don't spend too much and she knows where the fun is and she lets me invite her friends with us so fun is assured.

Comment

I all else fails can make a side trip to 'Never Die Bar' ..... which may have died.
      Neverdie Music Bar, Phuket. Rock never die here!!!

IMG_9509 (2).jpg
      Attached Files
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I pulled some photos Ice had on her shared Google Photos page.
        These are from last year but still fun .FYI Aum says " ...Ice have big snake.." and she doesn't mean reptile 🤪.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
          Sunny is joining the crew
          Anyone been with Sunny before?

Comment

I brought sunny to my room in 2015 on my first trip, from C&D ... she skinnier now but still great looking . I recall we had a great time and she was very pleasant to be around and good in the sack. She accidentally left with my sunglasses in the morning and brought them back the next afternoon and apologized with heart for the mixup. I can recommend her. Aum still sees her occasionally. I think that she has done a bit of the old yaba ( thai LB weight loss program) but she is still healthy from what I hear.

Comment

Pretty good shot for a night time shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                Pretty good shot for a night time shoot.
                Probably an iphone. They are great for night shooting.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Gotta admire those colorful ladyboys for trying to entertain in a face of a dangerous disease. So you lonely guys are lucky to have them. Go ahead and buy them a drink. BTW where are all the freelancers now? In the dark shadows of Bangla Street? Those who survive are the ones who improvise.

Comment

Great shots and thanks for the updates. Definitely a place I'm going to try when I travel.

Comment

Photo from last night's show...
                      Attached Files

Comment

It looks like the the bar is on the move. A new location has been secured on Bangla and the tentative plan is to open early September. More details as the evolve. Stay tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
                          It looks like the the bar is on the move. A new location has been secured on Bangla and the tentative plan is to open early September. More details as the evolve. Stay tuned!
                          That sounds like a better location than behind the shopping mall.
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

It has a real working stage and some nice seating. I am unsure of what the bar was before but its actually about 90% or so already set up from the previous tenant. Checking the lights and stuff tonight. Aum is again involved in the setup so hopefully it will be better for her this time. Better location and there's prposed to be a mix of LB an GG on staff possibly but well have to wait and see.
                            Heres a few pics from cleaning day. As you can kinda see its got allot of fixtures already there.
                            Attached Files

Comment

It has a disco ball....

Plastic furniture and a concrete floor you could just hose the whole place down very easy.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

some more details...its hard to get the whole story all at once
                                So after playing, 20 questions, the bar will be called San Francisco Club because as it turns out, that's the sign that was left behind on the wall. The original club opened for a few months pre-covid, and closed up shop shortly after the lockdown hit. My Bar 3 will operate few about 2 weeks and close up shop shortly. Here is a pic from google maps showing the actual spot . San Francisco will be about where the Game Space ( i think just left side of it) is on this photo of bangla from 2018 or 19. The soft open is tomorrow and a grand opening will be scheduled soon afterwards. Its a pretty high profile location...... More on this as time goes as I don't know anymore yet
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by flamingofarmer; 08-31-2020, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X