X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new city to visit! Want your opinions

On my Thailand trips I make a 3-4 day stop in Pattaya before spending a week in Bangkok. I think on my next trip I will skip out on Pattaya!
    I need your opinion on the next best city if I'm looking for 18-24 year females and hot young ladyboys.
    PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

You can try Chiang Mai or Phuket. If you do feel adventurous, you can try Udon Thani and Khon Kaen.

Comment

I second what P&G said.
      Also, there is a small scene in Chiang Rai and Hua Hin and 3 days is more than enough time in these places. A little dated now but I have a few photos I will try and dig up to post later.

Comment

Chiang Rai ? I should push there if one day I return to Thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by lessons1990 View Post
          On my Thailand trips I make a 3-4 day stop in Pattaya before spending a week in Bangkok. I think on my next trip I will skip out on Pattaya!
          I need your opinion on the next best city if I'm looking for 18-24 year females and hot young ladyboys.
          PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
          If your main goal is to meet 18-24 year old females and hot young lbs, the top 2 places are Bangkok and Pattaya. After that the action is much less and I would say, probably Phuket, Chiang Mai and Hua Hin,

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels and Trusted Member Status
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
          X