X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new city to visit! Want your opinions

On my Thailand trips I make a 3-4 day stop in Pattaya before spending a week in Bangkok. I think on my next trip I will skip out on Pattaya!
    I need your opinion on the next best city if I'm looking for 18-24 year females and hot young ladyboys.
    PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

You can try Chiang Mai or Phuket. If you do feel adventurous, you can try Udon Thani and Khon Kaen.

Comment

I second what P&G said.
      Also, there is a small scene in Chiang Rai and Hua Hin and 3 days is more than enough time in these places. A little dated now but I have a few photos I will try and dig up to post later.

Comment

Chiang Rai ? I should push there if one day I return to Thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by lessons1990 View Post
          On my Thailand trips I make a 3-4 day stop in Pattaya before spending a week in Bangkok. I think on my next trip I will skip out on Pattaya!
          I need your opinion on the next best city if I'm looking for 18-24 year females and hot young ladyboys.
          PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
          If your main goal is to meet 18-24 year old females and hot young lbs, the top 2 places are Bangkok and Pattaya. After that the action is much less and I would say, probably Phuket, Chiang Mai and Hua Hin,

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
            I think you go to the phuket city

Comment

I've decided to go to Phuket for 3 nights/4days. I will do my research on the redlight area and get a hotel near there, but in the meantime if anyone sees this message and knows the hotspots/street names please don't fret to inform me. Which hotels are super guest friendly?

I will wait until August 1st for an update from Thailand travel. If it's still the same and the Thai pass and covid test is no longer needed then I will buy my ticket probably a few minutes after.

Thank you all!!

Comment

I've decided to go to Phuket for 3 nights/4days. I will do my research on the redlight area and get a hotel near there, but in the meantime if anyone sees this message and knows the hotspots/street names please don't fret to inform me. Which hotels are super guest friendly?

I will wait until August 1st for an update from Thailand travel. If it's still the same and the Thai pass and covid test is no longer needed then I will buy my ticket probably a few minutes after.

Thank you all!!
                Bangla Road in Patong Beach is the biggest party area full of girls and ladyboys in Phuket.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thank you all!!
                  Agree with the above about Bangla. South of Bangla, on Rat-U-Thit road (a block east of the beach road) there are many ladyboys working massage. Just start at Bangla, and walk south, past the mall. Also, there's an area in Nai Harn (southern part of the island, near Rawai) that has a few bars and massage shops with ladyboys. Look in the area near Freebird bar.

Comment

All of the inividual beach areas have a bar area. Bangla is the biggest one.
                    Kata beach and others have an area with bars, girls and ladyboys.
                    If you are only there for a few days. Patong beach is your best bet.
                    If you like nicer less crowded beach then you can look elsewhere.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

You guys are awesome! I will look for guest friendly hotels near or on Bangla road!

ALSO, I squeezed in 2.5 days in PATTAYA. I want something DIFFERENT than Walking Street. In your opinion what's the second best ladybody hot spot in PATTAYA?

THANK YOU!!!

Comment

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
                        visit our bangkok

Comment

Originally posted by karlgnter View Post

visit our bangkok
                          Sorry, I don't understand. I'm currently trying to find a second best place in Pattaya to stay besides Walking Street.

Comment

so try to walking street

Comment

Try Bhukao Street. Just ride the baht bus back and forth until you spot the concentration of bars. Get out and ask where the LB of bars are. One is the Fantasy Lounge. Maybe try paying a scooter taxi to take u on a tour showing you the hay bars. U just need to walk and walk and walk. So many bars, bar complexes, and boys and girls. You might ask the LB performers after the LB Shows at the Colosseum. Just Google ladyboy show pattaya. Also try youtube.com. the colosseum show is the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X