X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number 7 Bar

Aum and most of her crew have left MyBar3 and moved onto a new venture with new prospects. The owner of Mybar3 had the failed SanFrancisco bar ( not surprising in these times for a bar hidden in a basement with no Falangs around) and she has been less than fair and upfront with the staff back at Mybar3. Also it sounds like the landowners are talking about reclaiming the property that Mybar3 is on within the year, so it will disappear eventually.
    Aum was approached by the owner of #7 bar about starting a new labyboy cabaret bar on a busier soi ( more details soon on loctation and some photos) and acting as bar manager. This is something she always wanted ( as a step to owning a ladyboy cabaret bar, her dream) so there was an actual offer and a reason to go and do it. Aum has been helping setup and get lighting etc. Her boss, Khun Pop, sounds eager to get things going and take care of the staff, so its promising.

I will add more updates soon.

Good news, the show will go on.

Has she approached Bars #1-6 to field any competitve offers?
    Is there any bars higher than #7.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Lol.
      its actually the second #7 bar . I thought it would be #7-2 but she is closing the original location, so i guess its a relocation?

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
        Lol.
        its actually the second #7 bar . I thought it would be #7-2 but she is closing the original location, so i guess its a relocation?
        That make sense.
        That is how they name their streets. Soi 13-1, Soi 13-2 etc.
        You don't use up all the numbers as fast.
        We really waste numbers in Canada.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Good news for ladyboys.

Comment

Business is slow, but Aum is getting bookings for her and the girls around Phuket doing cabaret shows for weddings and birthdays. Hardest part is to get sober transportation and sober girls to do shows. She has her few core dancers but many of the ladyboys are drunk allot and don't show up to work.

The old my bar 3 is completely closed now as the landowners are reclaiming the property and business is down ( double whammy) plus the owner of my bar 3 squeezed all the cash out of everything and dosen't like to pay anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
              Aum and most of her crew have left MyBar3 and moved onto a new venture with new prospects. The owner of Mybar3 had the failed SanFrancisco bar ( not surprising in these times for a bar hidden in a basement with no Falangs around) and she has been less than fair and upfront with the staff back at Mybar3. Also it sounds like the landowners are talking about reclaiming the property that Mybar3 is on within the year, so it will disappear eventually.
              Aum was approached by the owner of Visitor Messages bar about starting a new labyboy cabaret bar on a busier soi ( more details soon on loctation and some photos) and acting as bar manager. This is something she always wanted ( as a step to owning a ladyboy cabaret bar, her dream) so there was an actual offer and a reason to go and do it. Aum has been helping setup and get lighting etc. Her boss, Khun Pop, sounds eager to get things going and take care of the staff, so its promising.

I will add more updates soon.
              Can you send me some pictures ?

Comment

Working...
              X