X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie Restaurant and Bar

Not sure if this counts as a ladyboy bar, but the owner Natalie is one. Having a great time…Singhas are going down very smooth. Great place and she is a very sweet hostess
    Attached Files

Her bar is on Soi Ban San just off Nanai Road

Comment

I found there was many ladyboys working at restaurants in Patong.
      Specifically 99 Seafood and Google says it is still open. That place had some very attractive ladyboy waitresses.
      Don't be afraid to slip them your number or Line with a tip, if you like them.

99seafood.png
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Some bars in Canada will give out free peanuts or something like that...this was a whole different level. Natalie brought out complimentary plates of food to the customers including prawns as big as a babys leg. The squid she brought out was the best I've ever had.

And, as I found out later she even has rooms to rent if you get too drunk, lol.

Comment

02B611F4-04D2-412B-A86B-5D1E0CEA0255.jpeg Well, I must have made the VIP list, because last night she brought me a complimentary super delicious fried fish

Comment

Free food is not hard to find in Thailand.
            I thought during normal times I could find a bar in Pattaya with free food every night of the week.
            Many bars will have free food on nights when it is an employees birthday and other events l ike this.

Thais are very generous when it comes to food and often people give out free food at public events, protests etc.

The huge shrimp are River Prawns. These would be comparable to freshwater crayfish in Canada but larger.
            Thai Crawdads.....
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
              Not sure if this counts as a ladyboy bar, but the owner Natalie is one. Having a great time…Singhas are going down very smooth. Great place and she is a very sweet hostess
              this is a bar?

Comment

Originally posted by karlgnter View Post

this is a bar?
                It's a restaurant owned by a ladyboy.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
                  02B611F4-04D2-412B-A86B-5D1E0CEA0255.jpeg Well, I must have made the VIP list, because last night she brought me a complimentary super delicious fried fish
                  which fish are you eat her?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

It's a restaurant owned by a ladyboy.
                    ohk Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X