X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m in Phuket NOW. Group Fun?

Greetings, I’m in Phuket now. I’ll be here for 3 more days. Anyone want to have group fun with a ladyboy? Gangbang?
    I’m a 32 half white half Thai from USA.
    best wishes

Hope you're having a great time. Where are you meeting your ladyboys? ThaiFriendly? Any ladyboys in bars or massage shops? I'll be there again in November....any recommendations?

Comment

you go to the 10 Pretty Ladyboy Patong Beach Phuket this is the best Gangbang ladyboy

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
        Hope you're having a great time. Where are you meeting your ladyboys? ThaiFriendly? Any ladyboys in bars or massage shops? I'll be there again in November....any recommendations?
        Thai Friendly. In Patong, just walk Bangla. Massage, south of Bangla on Rat-u-Thit road (it's the second road from the beach, running parallel to the beach). Just head down that road, plenty of Ladyboy massage shops. In Nai Harn, near Freebird Bar, a few ladyboys in the bars, and some in massage shops. Also, Banana bar, just up the road.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarMan View Post

Thai Friendly. In Patong, just walk Bangla. Massage, south of Bangla on Rat-u-Thit road (it's the second road from the beach, running parallel to the beach). Just head down that road, plenty of Ladyboy massage shops. In Nai Harn, near Freebird Bar, a few ladyboys in the bars, and some in massage shops. Also, Banana bar, just up the road.
          Thanks for the info. It seems like there is more and more action there now...that's great to hear. Last year, I walked that gauntlet of massage parlours many times...at first I would ask if they had ladyboy and they never did (but I was always told they could get one in right away...they wanted me to buy a foot massage while I waited, lol). As weeks went on, I would see one or two ladyboys (I'm not great at recognizing them yet) and since I wasn't very attracted to the ones I did see, I never did go for it. I still went for happy ending massages, just that they were by genetic girls and not trans. Plus I frequented Nam at Tootsies LadyBoy massage (just past Hooters on Rat-u-thit) a number of occasions...she was great!

I've already started using Thai Friendly for my upcoming trip this winter (vetting some profiles and trying to set up some options for when I arrive), but I like that more bars will be open now.

I never made it to Nai Harn...I pretty much stuck to the area around NaiYang beach (by the airport) and Patong.

Comment

As weeks went on, I would see one or two ladyboys (I'm not great at recognizing them yet) and since I wasn't very attracted to the ones I did see, I never did go for it.
            I am terrible at recognizing them. I bet the ones you clocked were kind of masculine looking because they are the only ones that I recognize.

My girlfriend spots them all the time including some really hot ones - unfortunately she mentions it AFTER we have passed them and I can’t really check them out the way that I would like.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

unfortunately she mentions it AFTER we have passed them and I can’t really check them out the way that I would like.
              Haha...too funny

Comment

Thanks for the info. It seems like there is more and more action there now...that's great to hear. Last year, I walked that gauntlet of massage parlours many times...at first I would ask if they had ladyboy and they never did (but I was always told they could get one in right away...they wanted me to buy a foot massage while I waited, lol). As weeks went on, I would see one or two ladyboys (I'm not great at recognizing them yet) and since I wasn't very attracted to the ones I did see, I never did go for it. I still went for happy ending massages, just that they were by genetic girls and not trans. Plus I frequented Nam at Tootsies LadyBoy massage (just past Hooters on Rat-u-thit) a number of occasions...she was great!

I've already started using Thai Friendly for my upcoming trip this winter (vetting some profiles and trying to set up some options for when I arrive), but I like that more bars will be open now.

I never made it to Nai Harn...I pretty much stuck to the area around NaiYang beach (by the airport) and Patong.
                As near as I could tell, Tootsie's is either closed, or moved. I couldn't find it, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarMan View Post

As near as I could tell, Tootsie's is either closed, or moved. I couldn't find it, anyway.
                  Well, that sucks. I really enjoyed my time with Nam last year. I'm going to try the old phone number and see if I can still connect with her this trip.

Comment

Haha...too funny
                    😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                    X