Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB for farang couple?

Hi folks,

(this is my first post, so please be kind.)

We'll be back in bkk in a few weeks. We usually stay near Sukumvit, Soi 13 or 15, and we're looking for a pre op LB for an hour or two of fun.

We are a couple, and both bi, so we would be looking for a bi LB (?) to share, who would be willing to engage both of us, at the same time.

Pretty is a must, and tall would be nice.

Any ideas, suggestions?
    Thanks!

You will find them dime a dozen.. in LOS...the way it goes is money talks.,,,
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
    Albert Einstein

Comment

You're right, money talks.

But sometimes, when another (farang) women is involved, it seems like it's more of a project.

I was just wondering if someone knew an easier way/ place/ person....

thanks again..

Comment

Here's one thread that looks useful;

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=10030

I'm sure there's more relevant posts if you have a bit of a read and/or use the search function.

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Thanks Koykaeng!

I did a search, but for some reason didn't find that thread.

As far as the LB's from Casonova, we were there a few times, but most looked either uninterested, or only interested in my man, not me.

We never spoke with the masaman there, but went to a few more places, and were met with the same vibe.

I totally understand, and didn't want to insult anyone.

Comment

I must admit that Casanova Bar was probably the first venue that came to mind.

I appreciate not every ladyboy is up for this, but it shouldn't be too difficult to find a willing participant.
            I find the mamasan in any bar is the best way to get a recommendation for the appropriate ladyboy to satisfy your specific fantasy/fetish.

I'd imagine there are a number of girls in Guess Bar that would also be up for the challenge.
            Jenny would probably be a good choice, but Jay from Guess Bar can tell you more.

Have fun !

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Hi Sanuk,

We have done this a fair bit and while in no way experts, we have found there may be a number of factors that influence whether you have any luck...

First off there is a whole heap of lb's who think the idea is out and out gross, they probably identify as 'straight' and thus have no interest in women.

Then there are lb's who might be worried they 'wont know what to do' with a woman when it comes to anything more than straight penetration.

There is also the fear by some that the woman will 'make problem' during or after the event, close to a Thai's worst nightmare!

With the latter two points, you just have to make it clear neither issue bother you at all. Help make them feel comfortable and that it might be fun.

Like others have said, go to the bars, ask around and get your faces known...

While we still get knocked back for whatever reason sometimes, we never have much difficulty finding gurls to have lots of fun with. We even have gurls approach us sometimes now and offer to 'go with us', saying "I never do before!"

Anyway, if you want to ask anything else, just get in touch.  

PC

Comment

www.lusimustang.com
                Lusi Mustang it's more expensive than average but it's a sort of guarantee for quality, nice look, fashionable attire and style, and a good degree of kinkiness.
                She will do all what you need.
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

This is very good advice. Get Lusi to come over.

Comment

was lusi ever a kick boxer? could she kick my ass if i let her? does she like having her boots worshipped?

Comment

(butterface @ Jun. 01 2008,03:37)
                      was lusi ever a kick boxer? This I don't know

could she kick my ass if i let her? She may kick it even if you don't let her doing it

does she like having her boots worshipped? I guess so..btw..she has nice feet too
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                      X