• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok or Pattaya

Will be in Thailand in May or July not sure yet
    Got 8 days only - should i stay in BKK or shoot straight
    for Pattya?
    If i stay in BKK it will most propably be in the Nana or Dynasty - want to be near the action.
    Will 165 000 BHT be enough for 8 days?
    I am not intrested in touring or sight seeing. The sole
    purpose of my 8 day stay will be the ladyboy scene(firsttimer) want to try everything specialy if there is good tops around that would like to pop a cherry
    Any sugestions

Cheers

165k baht is over 20k baht per day...you'll do fine on half of that...Spend 10k baht a day and you will have a very memorable holiday...

First timer...I'd stay in BKK for a bit...perhaps hook up with a travel partner for Pattaya...you really need a guide for your first trip there...

I'm sure there will be many other BM's around who will be happy to offer their assistance for a beer or two...we are all beer whores..

Have a great trip...take lots of photos...and post a trip report...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

As Kahuna said hook up with someone in BKK , Guess bar is the best bet, always loads of BM's in there & it's not so full on for a first timer. If ya lucky you might meet a middle aged American guy & he will definitely look after you
      Loads of photos, My biggest mistake, always too pissed to remember.
      Your gonna enjoy it wot ever, have a good one.

Seamus
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Some good advice from Kahuna.  

Even 10,000 Baht is alot of money per day, but if you are intent of having a good time and can afford to blow it, then knock yourself out.  

I'm a little biased towards Pattaya these days, but unless you have a guide or have done plenty of homework (reading the forum) you may find it a bit overwhelming, and hit & miss.

Nana Plaza on the other hand is your "One Stop Ladyboy Shop", and you are guaranteed to find what you are looking for.

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

As Kahuna said hook up with someone in BKK
          Wrong. He said hook up with someone for Pattaya

BKK is easy......everything in one place in the 4 bars of Nana Plaza, plus Guess Bar less than 400 yards away.

Pattaya is fucking huge. It took me several visits to get my bearings, so a tour guide for your first trip if you have limited time is a good idea
          Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Apr. 27 2008,15:54) Wrong. He said hook up with someone for Pattaya
            I'm a bit drunk as usual so forgve me...what I meant is...hook up with another BM in BKK for your trip to Pattaya...But obviously even while in my drunken stupor, I recognize that there are other options...Listen to these guy...they're sober...

I think I'll have another glass of rum...

Comment

damn the way BKK sounds and looks from photos i need to make a trip to Nana.. only been there once in the 2 years i been in pattaya but had my gf with me at the time. Im thinking of going there in a few weeks for maybe a night. Whats a must see venue there now days?

Comment

Thanks all for the info
                One more- i hear that changing money on the
                airport is a total rip off and so the hotels.
                Are there any banks around nana or places where
                money can be changed.

Cheers

Comment

Yep TMB is right next to the Landmark on Sukhumvit between Soi 4 and 6...ATM, money exchange booth and full service bank...the one I always try and use...there is also one right at the entrance to NEP...Damn now that I think of it they are all over the Nana area...

Comment

Cant say I noticed you were a drinker in Bangkok, Kahuna .yea right ! LOL

Seamus
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(timbershifter @ Apr. 27 2008,16:37) One more- i hear that changing money on the
                      airport is a total rip off and so the hotels.
                      For the record, the exchange rates at Suvarnabhumi (Bangkok) Airport are actually incredibly competitive, and equal or better than what you'll find around Sukhumvit.

I would generally recommend against exchanging currency at airports, but in this instance their appears to be an exception.

Hotels on the other hand are to be avoided.

In any case, no shortage of exchange booths all over the country, especially in the tourist precincts.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(timbershifter @ Apr. 27 2008,13:29) Will be in Thailand in May or July not sure yet
                        Got 8 days only - should i stay in BKK or shoot straight
                        for Pattya?
                        If i stay in BKK it will most propably be in the Nana or Dynasty - want to be near the action.
                        Will 165 000 BHT be enough for 8 days?
                        I am not intrested in touring or sight seeing. The sole
                        purpose of my 8 day stay will be the ladyboy scene(firsttimer) want to try everything specialy if there is good tops around that would like to pop a cherry
                        Any sugestions

Cheers
                        Hello

My humble advice would be bangkok instead of Pattaya.
                        The beautiful ones are in Bangkok , the rest is in Pattaya. The professionals of Pattaya go to Singapore now. Also Pattaya is full of gossip, Bangkok is more business.
                        Be prepared Bangkok is more expensive but as a first timer going to Pattaya without a guide can be a challenge. If you are not up to that then first try Bangkok.
                        I hope you make the right choice and enjoy your trip

Take care Ben

Comment

Thanks all
                          So Bangkok it will be and Gues bar my first pitstop
                          to build up dutch curage.
                          Will post the date of my arrival and who ever is intrested
                          i will buy the frostys.
                          Hope they got a couple of good tops arround

Cheers

Comment

Everyone keeps saying "Pattaya is a bit of a challenge for a first-timer (it's so large it can be a bit overwhelming)". I thought Stogie said it's THE place to go! No, seriously... what do you mean? I have a hard time understanding the concept that "too many whores" can somehow be a bad thing. Can someone give a more detailed explanation? I'm going to LOS in Feb. for 3 weeks on a first trip, and figured I'd spend a week in BKK, week in Pattaya, and a few days in Phukket before finishing back in BKK. I'll probably be splitting my time between girly-girls and ladyboys, as I'm just into getting great bj's and there are a ton of bj bars with girls but none with LB's. Anyway, what are the challenges of Pattaya? Thanks much, I'm learning a TON
                            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

I think pattaya can be harder in the sense that you need to have your hunting skills.. and know your way around, in bangkok you can find everything in a small area if you wanted, pattaya is huge compared to the bars, because you have all of pattaya from soi 2-walking street then Naklua and Jomtien and also more east in pattaya city. sure you could go to one of the venues but if they dont have your taste there. There are many lbs all over pattaya you will find 1-2 in many regular gg bars that are good looking sometimes. Also walking street around 2-3am there are many of them, dont worry im sure you can find one around there. The biggest mistake I always make is I find a girl then not long after i will see one that looks so much better. Also not a good idea to get to drunk as your decisions will be blurred.

Heres a few easy venues to check out

Soi 6 Pook bar / Soi Boukaow or Hi Boss (but sucks IMO)
                              Soi 13/1 (yensabai) Stringfellows and La bamba
                              Naklua VIP bar complex (family bar)
                              then walking street you have JSB and blue ice bar and also many bars have a few LBS

One i never heard a mention on walking street is on soi happy go go, the 2nd bar on the left have a few ladyboys and more in the bars around that area.

Comment

Working...
                              X