Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airlines to cut long-haul flights to Thailand...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh...a sign of things to come. What's a Yank like me to do? I'm already spacing out my trips to once every two years!

High fuel prices, a weak dollar, rampant inflation at home, and weak economic prospects for future wage growth. I just went from being middle-class to a stone's throw away from the poor house!
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

i wont complain too much when i got to pay a bit more for my flight,heathrow/gatwick-bkk,what really pisses me off is the fact that every time i wanna go to work here in the uk i got to phone my bank manager for a loan so i can put sky high priced fuel in my car,60% of what i pay goes to the government in tax makes me sick. worked out im spending more on petrol here in less than 3 months than i pay for my return flight,cheapest ever ethiad-£475 most expensive emirates-£600 (was open tho valid 1 year) qatar and emirates now best airlines in world, i back that. worst flights been turkish.world ecomomy is not lookin good,bad news for thailand,could be a rough time ahead for them.low season might just get lower.
      robbo

Comment

Working...
      X