X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas shopping or just a date

For those of you would would like to meet a gorgeous Lb who is out of the game now and has her business I am here to help. If you are in Bangkok or will be there before Christmas and you would like to combine some shopping with meeting up with her then read on.
    Her name is Pond, she 30 years old, very tall, about 5'7" and is drop dead gorgeous. A head turner by any definition but and this is a big but she is a post-op. Has been since February 2004 and one of the reasons we stopped being more than just friends. She speaks, writes and undertands Englsih very well and Pond is very smart, both streetwise and brainwise.
    She has a business at the Jatuajk Weekend Market selling Spa Products, soaps, shampoos, lotions and oils and other spa related products. They are of the highest quality, nothing cheap or phoney about them. She sells only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Her stall is located in Section 17, across from the big Clock Tower, Soi #3, there is a coffee stand beside her shop so it is easy to find. Pond is not your run of the mill LB, I meet her back in 2000 and she was the first LB I was ever with. She is wise to the ways of Farangs and will not put with bullshit.
    So, if any of you want to meet her, get to know a LB out of the game and spend some quality time with a knockout head to Jatajuk.

Working...
X