Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually you can make 5 free Line out calls per day, as long as you watch a 15 second ad. And they don't have to be in your Friends list. However, Thailand is not on the free call list (though S. Korea and Taiwan are), so it's not going to be much good for guys like us!

I just tested it, called a hotel in Spain and got connected. You just open Line, push the phone icon at the top, select your country from the free country list, and the country code is pre-populated at the top of the dialer. Then just punch in the numbers and Voila!

And btw, the quality of the call was perfect.

Comment

Yeah if someone is in your contact list you can do an internet call without dialing any number on Line if you are connect to internet.
      If you call out to a real phone number then you would have to use the standard dialing conventions.
      With Line you always need an internet connection to make the free calls other than the 5 free out apparently.

I always use BBM as it seems to be the best for video calling for some reason.
      Tried Line, Facebook, Skype, whatsapp they all work ok.
      Skype is the only one that actually works on a PC too and isn't actually tied to a device or phone number.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

where in Pattaya do I go to pay money when my True Move account on a SIM card gets low? I noticed a lot of folks pay for cell phone minutes into a little machine at the entrance of the 7-11 store across the Sunshine Hotel. How does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
          where in Pattaya do I go to pay money when my True Move account on a SIM card gets low? I noticed a lot of folks pay for cell phone minutes into a little machine at the entrance of the 7-11 store across the Sunshine Hotel. How does it work?
          You just need to pay for a pin code then enter it into your phone to top it up.
          I have never used any machine but I suppose it would allow you to choose how much to add.
          Then you enter the code in your Simm card settings on your phone.

I have always gone to a clerk in 7-11 or Family Mart.
          Tell them I want 500 baht on True, then they print the voucher.
          You can even give them your phone and they will enter it in for you.
          This is your easiest way.

I have also done it through their website.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
          X