Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a Thai to English translation app?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a Thai to English translation app?

How do I get it?

I am very surprised that you don't know about Googe translate - it is not just a feature built into the Chrome browser, it is also an app available for free download from Google Play Store and Apple Itunes.

While it may not be the best, the price is right (free), and it has features such as listen and translate, copy and past some line of foreign language for translation, and take a photo of a sign, menu, etc of a foreign language for translation.

There are a few more - there is a vlogger in Thailand that has compared a few more Testing Thai translation apps. He is a retired Australian living in Thailand with his postop lb girlfriend. They've been together for more than 10 years.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
      I am very surprised that you don't know about Googe translate - it is not just a feature built into the Chrome browser, it is also an app available for free download from Google Play Store and Apple Itunes.

While it may not be the best, the price is right (free), and it has features such as listen and translate, copy and past some line of foreign language for translation, and take a photo of a sign, menu, etc of a foreign language for translation.

There are a few more - there is a vlogger in Thailand that has compared a few more Testing Thai translation apps. He is a retired Australian living in Thailand with his postop lb girlfriend. They've been together for more than 10 years.
      Everything is said in this post.
      In your PC : add Google Chrome in your apps/softwares. This is not the browser that I prefer, but you get fairly great translations. Don't believe that I learnt Vietnamese in a couple of months. I used Chrome and I translated. I also found interesting press articles about Chinese ladyboys last month.
      In your smartphone : add Google translation. With this App, I traveled in Issan and found very friendly people who didn't speak a word of English. I also used it in Vietnam. Since my phone is becoming old, I had to write the text in my phone, but all the Vietnamese ladyboys had Google translation in their phones and we just had to speak and the text was laid down on the screen. (I am also happy that Google translation understood my dictation in English as a foreign language).
      You can also use this URL, but it's becoming old fashioned now : http://webtranslation.paralink.com/translator/ .

Comment

Whoa! Google translation is so very helpful. Got the app on my cell phone now. Now the next wish is for closed caption for cell phone calls. Sometimes hard to hear the phone in a noisy area. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
        X