Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a crybaby you are. Waaaaaah waaaah waaaaaaah! Sissy boy.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
      What a crybaby you are. Waaaaaah waaaah waaaaaaah! Sissy boy.
      Quite the adult response, sounds quite Presidential.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

u can have the last word. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Inside Thailand: Driving - License Requirements - Before you visit Thailand, visit ... that you can drive a contract vehicle or bicycle legitimately on an IDP is 60 days on a Tourist Visa,To acquire a Thai drivers permit requires a formal in-person application,

Comment

Lost interest in this complicated hard to understand legalese gobbledygook. Now they're replacing the TM30 with an OSS. Really just another form of martial law by the military junta called Chan Ocha. Mr. Happiness. The latest I'm reading is the Pattaya city council likes the idea of a rail trolley. I like it too. Tired of schmuck baht buss drivers who ignore my waves or can't understand my question if they go to Naklua. With a trolley there will be solid stops, and I don't have to crouch to get in. Also I'm tired of ripoff who suddenly end the ride because they it's quitting time. I just tell them to go fuck and run away. If you want a motorcycle to rent try Soi 13/2 at the front end of this street. Try walking into Pattaya police station next to the Central Fesival/Hilton hotel as ASK them what requirement is. Better hope they speak English or have a white cop. So far the best bet is the scooter taxi. They're everywhere. Be sure to tip as it takes a lot of money to buy and maintain a motorbike. Plus they have rent to pay and family members to feed. Before I go I read today they are going to ban serving alcohol on the beaches. Don't know if that means no open containers for people on the beach who like to watch the sunset or just like to stand around. Law and order has come to Thailand. Shucks.

Comment

I had my "international driver's license" renewed last year. The modernized administration of the country of enlightenment as they believe they are, took more than 6 weeks to send me my new driver's license, so I went to Vietnam with just an old driver's license to use it in case of ... . I eventually received my new international license 2 weeks after coming back from Vietnam. They had added a note with it saying that motorbike categories were no longer validated on international driver's licenses without any further explanation. Since we know make the whole process in internet, I had no state employee to tell me what. I don't know what I'm going to use this book of papers for : not really comfortable for my ass, not efficient enough for my shoes.

Comment

Working...
              X