Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiff penalties for overstaying

https://www.pattayaone.news/overstaying-your-thai-visa/

I did once overstay by one day. Seems October 8 to December 10 is not acceptable. Even though I landed on December 12 there is an extra day (31st) in October. So I overstayed one day. Actually this is the Consulate's fault for stamping my 2-month tourist visa when she should have counted the day. Now I just fly out on, for example, October 8 and return on December 6. Two less days is no big thing. Those customs schmuck are so goddamned rude over a little thing. If you are well-dressed gentleman they will just scold you softly. If a hippies smelling of pot and dressed sloppily then they will yell at you. They just hate rich educated white tourists. Irritates their inferiority complex.

Can you tell how the US immigration agents behave with tourists or visa applicants ?

Comment

I have seen US Customs behave very rudely to tourists and yell at them loudly. But after I sicced the DOJ AG Forence Nakakuni after I wrote a long letter how I was abused and accused of being a PEDOPHIL and how they confiscated my cameras, laptop, and SD cards she agreed that my 4th Amendment right was indeed violated. She referred my letter to the FBI for an investigation. But since that AG letter I have not hear back from the DOJ or ICE or even any of my Senators and Congresswomen. Politicians are so USELESS. Today I am hoping to see a high-powered attorney to see if I can sue the Customs. On the other hand I have visited 2 other attorneys and they say this is the time of terrorism so the Customs have been give free reign to violate the 4th Amendment. Read up:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=us+cus...lvar=0&PC=ASTS

What this means is they can pour your luggage onto the table and tell you to go fuck yourselves. They are worse than HPD. They can steal anything you brought back including American goods with American labels. Really mutherfuckers. But since the incident on December 15, 2016 plus the AG's letter and the ICE investigators interview I have heard nothing back even though I wrote 3 letters to the DOJ asking what has progressed. I did seem to notice a difference in the US Custom's behavior since then. They are nicer and actually smile back at me. I think the ICE investigtor heeded my warning when I asked, "What is the penalty for assault of a federal officer?" She tried to pretend she didn't notice. I think she got the message. Now all I need to do is ask my lawyer if he thinks we have a case to sue for abuse and 4th Amendment violation. If he sez the 2upreme Court rulings supercedes the the 4th Amendment then I will just forget about it at continue to enjoy my vacations in Thailand. Will see this week.

I did notice the Customs checks have been streamlined. Once you enter the big room with the windowed kiosks you are directed to an ATM-like box. Slide your passport in wait for a tag. Give the tag to the agent and if no problems they will smile and welcome you home. I never saw that local brown bitch who yelled at me, "You were there for 2 months! You were there for PLEASURE?" Fuck that goddamned monkey cunt. Next time I will yell back at them. Plus every Jap, Chink, Jew, and Samoan nig who orchestrated the shakedown.

As for your question I have wondered if the USA started this business of abusing tourists and trained other countries to do the same. There is no need to shake down tourists just because they overstayed their welcome. Why not be patient and ask why? Last I read about the evil customs is a Japanese woman was forced to return because she had sexy lingerie in her luggage. I didn't now they could stop foreign girls just because they love lingerie. The local lingerie stores in Honolulu and Vegas are filled with Japanese girl . Another time a similar incident happened and they put her in the Federal jail because she couldn't speak English. Customs didn't even have a Japanese speaker. Foreingers do not have the comfort of the US Constitution. Not even I did even though I am an American citizen and a doctor's degree doesn't even count. If you have Thai ladyboys who want to travel to the USA they should replace their dresses with men's clothes, don't dress provocatively, don't bring sexy clothes in their luggage, and stop acting like girls. These are the things they look for. As for me they thought I was carrying too much carry-on packages so decided to put me thought a gauntlet. They were frustrated they couldn't find anything which added up to more than the value I declared and tried to save face by accusing me of pedophilia. Even asked me if I have ever been to Chiang Mai or Cambodia. Never been there. Why the stupid questions? Stupid high school kids vs a doctor. After 2 months in their possession they called me and said they were coming to return my stuff. I yelled at them where the hell they got the idea they could accuse me of pedo. There came 2 beefy Japs. One was so scared he was wearing dark glasses like a Mafia hit man. I was not impressed. I asked them again where they got their stupid idea. Finally Mr. dark glasses yells at me that prostitution was illegal. I asked him to his glasses if the USA has any jurisdiction over prostitution in Thailand. He yelled back NO! but just because they couldn't find any pedophilia in my laptop, SD cards, or cameras (actually camera don't have any memory!) it doesn't mean I am not a pedo. Then I sat down and typed a 6-page letter to all my congressmen who all turned out to be completely USELESS. I still need to find out my the DOJ won't respond to my letters. Maybe I need to find a lawyer to represent me and get an answer. Will see.

I did look for these assholes every time I returned to the Honolulu Dan K. Inouye Airport Customs. Never saw them again. I don't think they were fired. Just transferred like all shit cops are.

My prospective attorney has been a very busy man. Just commented on TV news about the local blockbuster convictions of a Honolulu Chief of Police and his crooked Assistant Prosecutor wife who scammed her own relatives, protected her drug-dealing relative who was a anesthesiologist who sold Fentanyl patches illegally, banged the Hawaii island assistant chief of the fire department, identity theft, and so on. News is here. Read my local papers every day. The trial is over and the verdict is GUILTY. What worth a man/woman who should conquer the world and lose their souls.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2019/...afaab1862c17f2

As a tourist I have to wonder why? why? why does the USA need to abuse tourists whose dollars we love. What's so big deal if I overstayed by one day? That should be the consulates fault for stamping my tourists visa for the dates I wrote down. Not mine. He cannot count. What there needs to be is some civility by all countries if they want us tourists to come and spend our money.

Comment

Working...
      X