X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suvarnabhumi Airport Hacks

Here's a video with 3 time saving and possibly money saving hacks when arriving at Survarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

I've never tried the alternate passport contol so that might be better. The simm card hack is only good if you get through immigration quickly and your bags are not out yet.
    Otherwise it looked busier than I've ever seen the counters on the main arrivals concourse, plus the main ones have way more staff.

For the money exchange he went all the way to the basement and then all the way to the other end of the airport.
    However if you go all the way to the end of the airport on the arrivals concourse there is also cheaper money exchange which I've read many places is the cheapest at the airport. Seems he goes an awful long way for a rate that may be similar in the arrivals level.
    The Kasikorn booth there is known to be the cheapest of all. It is possible that his place is cheaper but probably it is the same as on the end of the arrivals level.

However if you want to save time and just need some cash quickly then i use the exchange inside the baggage area while waiting for my bags come out, or i just use an atm.
    The ATM rates at any machine in Thailand has better exchange rates than the rates at Canadian banks.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
    X