Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MINIMUM of $1100 USD to pay for 14 days in an ASQ hotel...But ...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINIMUM of $1100 USD to pay for 14 days in an ASQ hotel...But ...

This is the cheapest (BY FAR) Bangkok ASQ hotel I have found...the price includes transport from Suvarnabhumi to the hotel (On Nut district)...an unlimited 15 day sim card...3 meals per day...2 Covid tests...NetFlix...and a few other things...
    ASQ BTW is an abbreviation for Alternate State Quarantine...something that ALL foreigners and even most Thai nationals are being required to endure before being released "into the wild" ... LOL !
    If you weren't imprisoned in your 325 sq. ft. room...it wouldn't be a terrible deal really
    U MUST reserve BEFORE arriving in BKK as they will require documents as soon as U depart your aircraft...
    Could be a waiting list as this is almost HALF the price of all the other official offerings...

https://thaiest.com/bookings/asq/qiu-hotel-sukhumvit

Or you can just go to Colombia after getting a negative covid19 test and avoid any quarantine and fuck your brains out. Better brush up on your Spanish!

Comment

Pretty much like being trapped on a cruise ship for 2 weeks.

Hopefully this isn't the permanent future of international travel.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I think when they find out this won't generate sufficient interest to make a difference in their tourist income, they will have to come up with something more in the line of Iceland - no quarantine unless they test positive on arrival.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I can just stay here and be locked in a small room.
          Maybe they can do a pre-quarantine where i isolate for 14 days before coming.
          So far i have isolated for 180 days or so, I should be good to go.

If you tell them you smoke, it says you are allowed to leave your room...
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

They can also do bulk testing like they do for the schools here.
            For each class of students they get a sample from every student then throw them all into one test or batch to save significant time.
            If that test is positive then they test each student separately. Otherwise they don't need to test each student.

They could do this with planes. Test everyone on on the plane and reject the customers that are positive at departure.
            When the plan arrives in Thailand they can do a bulk test on arrival. If that is positive then all passengers are tested to find the infected individuals.
            In that case they can quarantine the infected passengers and perhaps have a shorter quarantine for other passengers, say 48 hours when they would have the second test.

The key to me is to reject as many passengers at their departure location to avoid long journeys that end up in quarantine.
            Why do i want to fly all the way to Thailand just to get screened there first. It should be possible to verify whole plan loads of passengers.
            You would also think they could do good testing on very long flights easily since there is lots of time.
            Testing technology is become better by the day.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Was just chatting to an old flame(she's an exec) in Phillipines who asked if I was coming across to visit as there is or planned to be more entries. When I said, I was not interested in spending 2 weeks in Quarantine, she said no need for that, we can arrange that. Money still talks there obviously haha. Might be same for Thailand

Comment

Every state and too many people cheated with rules related to Covid19.
                Countries have not been able to decide of common procedures that other countries can trust. "Developped" countries disregarded third world countries but had not been able to do better.

Here, it takes too long a time to get the result of test. If you caught theCovid, it's too late to do anything if the result is positive. If you need to travel, the result doesn't mean anything. Too many people are getting tested. They do it because it's free and because they don't respect social distanciations. This week, the staff of a big lab decided a one day strike because of poor working conditions.

In hospital labs in Paris, people queue in the street up to 5 or 6 hours to have a test. They sometimes fight or worse jostle because some people push behind the queue. Then they sometimes get infested.

Not so many people understood the difference between lock down and social distanciation. Since lock down has been over, they don't respect social distanciation. Numbers grew again. In July, number of infested people grew (but not so many sick), 2 weeks ago, numbers of sick people started growing and at the end of this week, the numbers of deaths are growing.

It's usual to laugh at Thai business or Thai state procedures. I don't think we have been better than Thailand in this Covid19 crisis. Thanks heaven, we are about at half time of the crisis now.

Comment

Covid is probably so widespread that testing isn't even representative of the real infection rate.
                  Everyone in Isan could have it but be asymptomatic.

Most countries are too corrupt to run a leak proof quarantine system.

This pandemic has not been treated with logic but only panic.

Where was all this concern during the HIV crisis in Thailand when young healthy people were dying?
                  Hundreds can die during Songkran every year but don't you dare let one person catch COVID....
                  It is so stupid the hypocrisy.

Where is the concern about traffic deaths, drugs, and other every day deaths.
                  Covid doesn't even register on that scale.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                  X