Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up to the minute report on the new "Special Tourist Visa". ...Seems a bit expensive so far...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaguar is a motherfucker. He's not able to moderate without being violent.
    As a matter of fact, they probably fear their forum to deal with weed instead of ladyboys. I admit I don't touch weed and don't feel comfortable when someone deals with the subject in a ladyboy forum. This is not a reason for tmoderating so abruptly.
    In the mentionned forum, I saw guys writing reviews about under age ladyboys. I remember one I had contacted who would reach the legal age a few months before I go. They fucked her and worse, they taught her and pushed her to get yaba that is far more dangerous for health than weed. The poor gurl was fucked up before I could go to Thailand. She's a junky now.

Comment

Well that's the thing. I searched Marijuana on there site and found the word allot, but more specifically, a post about it so i tagged onto it after my own topic was removed. I was willing to accept there actions, however I wasn't in agreement with the reasons in the emails I got from the admin and said so. One admin was reasonable but stuck to his guns; fair enough, his prerogative, his job... and I came to an understanding. The other admin was a total dic and wanted to ban me immediately without a discussion...good cop bad cop ha ha.. They want my acknowledgement that I'm a troll.... lol. Not interested in pursuing . Anyhow I dont care. I know one admin runs a bar on soi made in Thailand that i have frequented and may in the future, assuming it survives. I was only on that forum to promote but thought I'd make a post on something interesting but that was my mistake. Minds are closed. I don't really "fancy" the clientele on that forum.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
        Jaguar is a motherfucker. He's not able to moderate without being violent.
        As a matter of fact, they probably fear their forum to deal with weed instead of ladyboys. I admit I don't touch weed and don't feel comfortable when someone deals with the subject in a ladyboy forum. This is not a reason for tmoderating so abruptly.
        In the mentionned forum, I saw guys writing reviews about under age ladyboys. I remember one I had contacted who would reach the legal age a few months before I go. They fucked her and worse, they taught her and pushed her to get yaba that is far more dangerous for health than weed. The poor gurl was fucked up before I could go to Thailand. She's a junky now.
        Holy christ on a bicycle that's awful.

I wonder if they are banned

Comment

Working...
        X